FIFA 09 Videos & Pictures

That second one is an example of a goal that really annoys me in FIFA 09, it happens a hell of a lot.

It's the way that as soon as the goalkeeper touches the ball it "floats", it doesn't "deflect".

And that goal is a brilliant example of why I can't wait for 360-degree dribbling, anyone who watches that and says "I still don't think we really need it" is a nutter IMO.

Good goal though. ;)

And that goal is a brilliant example of why I can't wait for 360-degree dribbling, anyone who watches that and says "I still don't think we really need it" is a nutter IMO.

Good goal though. ;)
i personally can't wait to try 360 degree dribbling, it's gonna make it look and feel a lot more realistic.

That second one is an example of a goal that really annoys me in FIFA 09, it happens a hell of a lot.

It's the way that as soon as the goalkeeper touches the ball it "floats", it doesn't "deflect".

I know, but it wasn't my fault... I really tried to score without the keeper touching it... But this kind of soft deflection happens sometimes in the real world, just not as often as in Fifa, granted.

At least you could say the first goal is a nice low shot! And you said nothing about Ibra's first goal with barcelona, after a cross done by my virtual Me (I'm the right winger in that match).

I know, but it wasn't my fault... I really tried to score without the keeper touching it... But this kind of soft deflection happens sometimes in the real world, just not as often as in Fifa, granted.

At least you could say the first goal is a nice low shot! And you said nothing about Ibra's first goal with barcelona, after a cross done by my virtual Me (I'm the right winger in that match).

Loved the first goal by messi, but i hated that cross animation in the last goal. However it was a good cross. ;)

They were both great goals, I wasn't trying to be an arse. ;)

It was just a good example of something that annoys me in the game.

They were both great goals, I wasn't trying to be an arse. ;)

It was just a good example of something that annoys me in the game.

I know, I was kidding a little.

So yesterday I played my daily match and scored in a way I had never done. The Ibra animation is not perfect, but the intention of the play and the goal are there. Of course, the play itself is the classic cheesy lobbed thourgh ball. I never do that play even against CPU because it's a bit like exploiting the game, but after going 4-0 the hard way (and all manual), I was trying to score a long lob and somehow I succeeded.

YouTube - Ibra fifa goal

And Chris, don't start me with the keeper with this one... :RANT:

Great one, kev, it looks terrific. It's great that actually this goals are hard to be seen, taht makes them more special. If you could achieve this regularly it would loose something.

Another great goal in all manual by Ibra at barcelona. So far he's doing great. I can do with him lots of things I couldn't do with eto'o, except pressing and running like hell. But, technically, he allows me to do things like this precious and unexpected lob:

YouTube - Ibra fifa 09 barcelona goal all manual

It's great trying different things and being creative in manual settings, it pays off. Imagine what can be achieved with the new features of Fifa 10.

I can't see that goal being scored on FIFA10, put it that way :)).

I actually hope you CAN score something like that in Fifa 10.

I think you mean that the goalkeeper and the ball physics would dipher (goalkeeper being wiser, of course), but it should be able to do an unexpected lob and beat the keeper, even if it happened only once every 100 attempts.

In one month or so we all will be testing the new ball physics, great!

About this thread, Tim, do you really think the goals you scored on friday were more realistic-looking than all of the videos we use to post here? Are replays longer?

Another great goal in all manual by Ibra at barcelona. So far he's doing great. I can do with him lots of things I couldn't do with eto'o, except pressing and running like hell. But, technically, he allows me to do things like this precious and unexpected lob:

YouTube - Ibra fifa 09 barcelona goal all manual

It's great trying different things and being creative in manual settings, it pays off. Imagine what can be achieved with the new features of Fifa 10.

I confess, cant enjoy that goal cause i hate the lob animation. :BORED:

Sorry drek. ;)

Just a three-minute highlight compilation from the last four seasons of the Manager Mode I'm currently playing.

Perhaps none of the goals/moves are individually spectacular, but they are all scored with All Manual controls on Legendary difficulty. I think it at least demonstrates that precision finishing is possible with Manual shooting.

YouTube - All Manual Compilation

(if you click the title you can see it in HQ in larger format, rather than embedded, but up to you!)

Just a three-minute highlight compilation from the last four seasons of the Manager Mode I'm currently playing.

Perhaps none of the goals/moves are individually spectacular, but they are all scored with All Manual controls on Legendary difficulty. I think it at least demonstrates that precision finishing is possible with Manual shooting.

YouTube - All Manual Compilation

(if you click the title you can see it in HQ in larger format, rather than embedded, but up to you!)

1:28 - 1:36 Great goal;)

Ah yes, I forgot to say great compilation Nerf! I watched it at work today :)). Some great stuff in there, just shows how all manual really is a different game.

That's manual for you. Have you seen Blaccat's 'Freedom' video? The miss on there has to go down as one of the misses of the season. We've all been there..

Back
Top Bottom