Fifa 11 Career Mode News Thread 360/PS3

Re: Fifa 11 Career Mode talk 360/PS3

His other half melted his laptop, regardless why, so nothing much can be expected there.

Eagerly awaiting as well. Hahah It's only 7:20pm here my time in Toronto right now! Who knows maybe by the time I come back home tonight, he's already posted something! :D

How long is he there for anyway? Until midnight? Lool...

Sleepy_Head.jpg

I think we have lost him...............He was a true soldier fighting the cause, however the battle of Guilford was one fight too many for our dear Nick. RIP.

Hahahah Quality guys, I'm just this minute back from Guildford I stayed over and called at friends on the way back, I was going to get on my laptop last night but forgot the power pack and my battery was dead...

We were there from 9 till 7 and had a quick chat with Marcel too, loads to get through and I hope I got through most of the questions I could given the time so I'm going to nip off and get started, I'll try to keep it tight to get the info to you guys as soon as I can...

We were there from 9 till 7 and had a quick chat with Marcel too, loads to get through and I hope I got through most of the questions I could given the time so I'm going to nip off and get started, I'll try to keep it tight to get the info to you guys as soon as I can...

You legend, can't wait to hear about CM which obviously is the major part of the game for many of us...shall await with baited breath!

:) I always knew from the Emirates and my little chat With David Rutter :P that CM was always going to be a great thing for BAP players and more a sideways step for MM nuts like myself. With that in mind I was still happy with what was there...;)

Sounds like what us MM fans predicted: fewer features, fewer bugs.

C'mon Nick, please hurry or I'll be forced to start analyzing each and every word for hints. Then it'll be grammar and syntax, and we really don't want that.

If Nick Cave is happy with CM, it will be paradise for me. :D

Can't wait for your answers and everything else you want to tell us about friday!

Sounds like what us MM fans predicted: fewer features, fewer bugs.

C'mon Nick, please hurry or I'll be forced to start analyzing each and every word for hints. Then it'll be grammar and syntax, and we really don't want that.
Yup. A stable mode.

I need a tranquilizer, I'm checking these pages every five minutes for Nick's post of the year.

Indeed.

CM is gonna be what I play most, so looking forward to the replies in here.

Cheers Nick.

Your sense of humor is awesome Tik! :LOL: Always cracking me up! hahaha

Nick, just post what you have already! :D 1/3rd will give us something to read while you get the rest down. :p

Back
Top Bottom