Fifa 13: Career Mode Discussions

I have finished my Liverpool career and started a QPR career; that team needs a major overhaul. I will probably sell at least half of the team and buy one great CB (probably Agger because he was great in my Liverpool career) and Schurrle (great LMF/ST).

I'm in 2015 with Fiorentina and i didn't renew some contracts when i was at Liverpool, 2 seasons passed and i still can't sign those players for free: "Approaches have been blocked"...

Yeah this happened to me at Arsenal.

Diaby had 2 months left on his contract so I went and renewed his contract and he even agreed. But then I kept getting emails listing Diaby as a player whose contract was almost running out yet I had just renewed his contract. So I check and under 'years left' it showed -1 years, 1 month left (yup that's a negative you see there). When I tried renegotiating it showed 'you just negotiated a contract for this player, wait till next season'.

After a month, Diaby's contract run out and he was a free agent with 'Approaches have been blocked'. Luckily it was just Diaby :PP

Yeah this happened to me at Arsenal.

Diaby had 2 months left on his contract so I went and renewed his contract and he even agreed. But then I kept getting emails listing Diaby as a player whose contract was almost running out yet I had just renewed his contract. So I check and under 'years left' it showed -1 years, 1 month left (yup that's a negative you see there). When I tried renegotiating it showed 'you just negotiated a contract for this player, wait till next season'.

After a month, Diaby's contract run out and he was a free agent with 'Approaches have been blocked'. Luckily it was just Diaby :PP

Maybe he got injured trying to sign the contract?

FIFA frustrated me again.. my winger is in form, to the point I asked for £4m during the transfer window.. this was apparently too much to pay for everyone so I asked for £3,999,900 and accepted?!

Also I have found probably my new favourite players.

Ryan Gauld a 17 year old winger (maybe 16 in year one) from Dundee United, I don't know what it is about him but he is so nice to play with and I just love him!

Last edited:
Having succesfully sold Falcao for a world record setting £80.5m I went on a spending spree to sign myself:

Leno for £11m and £75,000 a week. Horribly over paying him but what else can I do!
Varane for £17m. This guy this a wall.
Nastasic for £16.5m. He's my Vidic.
Veratti for £16.5m. Call him Pirlo.
Benzema for £13.5m. And by mid season I was turning down bids of £35.6m

This is My Liverpool on 3rd Season....

GK - Reina
SB - Danilo
CB - Skrtel
CB - Agger
LB - José Enrique
DM - Gundoghan
CM - Beñat (He wants to leave)
AM - Belandha
RW - O. Assaidi
LW - Mertens
CF - Lewandowsky

Bench:
GK - Rafael
CB - Sorensen (Great future)
CB - Coates
RB - Kelly
LB - Traoré (from QPR)
DM - Lucas Leiva
CM - Allen
AM - Gerrard
RM - Cuadrado
LM Cheryshev
CF - Borini
CF - Dani Pacheco (Very promissing)

Will show you some screenshots!

Starting second season with LFC, this is my team right now:

GK - Hart
RB - Cáceres
CB - Papadopoulos
CB - Ogbonna
LB - Coentrão
CDM - Matic
CDM - Gonalons
LW - Sterling
RW - Chamberlain
CAM - Coutinho
ST - Cavani

Bench and reserves team:

GK - Zoet
RB - Clyne
CB - Nastasic
CB - Caulker
LB - Digne
CDM - Rode
CDM - Kondogbia
RW - Patricio Rodriguez
LW - Ola John
CAM - Vilhena
ST - Borini

Last season i had 3 strikers, sold Suárez for 50M to Real Madrid, bought Lewandowski and then in January sold for 50M to Real Madrid, bought Cavani for 37,5M... Real, you will not get Cavani for 50M :COOL:

Hi everyone I have followed this site since Fifa 09 and decided to finally sign up, I started a career mode with Swansea and in January I got offered the job to join Fiorentina and to my surprise Jovetic was still there. Anyway I decided to bring in Lucas Digne, Cavanda and Giovanni Dos Santos and they cost a total of around £15 million, I currently line up in a 4-4-1-1.

GK Viviano
RB Cavanda
CB G.Rodriguez
CB S.Savic
LB Digne
RM Cuadrado
CM Borja Valero
CM Aquilani
LM Dos Santos
CF Jovetic
ST El Hamdaoui

I currently play on world class with a mixture of Scorpio's and Placebo's sliders.

Hi everyone I have followed this site since Fifa 09 and decided to finally sign up, I started a career mode with Swansea and in January I got offered the job to join Fiorentina and to my surprise Jovetic was still there. Anyway I decided to bring in Lucas Digne, Cavanda and Giovanni Dos Santos and they cost a total of around £15 million, I currently line up in a 4-4-1-1.

GK Viviano
RB Cavanda
CB G.Rodriguez
CB S.Savic
LB Digne
RM Cuadrado
CM Borja Valero
CM Aquilani
LM Dos Santos
CF Jovetic
ST El Hamdaoui

I currently play on world class with a mixture of Scorpio's and Placebo's sliders.

Jovetic becomes a monster if played constantly and consistently, had him at 93 overall at one stage!

Jovetic becomes a monster if played constantly and consistently, had him at 93 overall at one stage!

I plan on building my team around him, just a quick update I sold Borja Valero for 15.5 mil and brought in Lukaku from Chelsea as well as Sergi Roberto and Jese Rodrigues

Finished the season 6th in the end had a run games against Milan, Inter and Juventus which all resulted in losses except for the cup final against Milan where I won 3-0 thanks to a Jovetic Hat-trick. The next season I got a transfer budget of £18 million and a wage budget of £70,000.

Transfers In 2013/14
A.Buttner - 3.3 Million
Leandro Parades - Loan from Manchester United
Nathan Dyer - 3.7 Million
Bruma - Loan from Manchester City
Nastasic - 9 million
S.Ruffier - 7.5 Million
Witsel - 23 Million
W.Bony - 12 Million
J.McCarthy - 4.2 million + G.Rodriguez
De Sciglio - Swap for G.Rossi
Capuano - Free agent

Transfers Out 2013/14
Jovetic - 51.5 Million
Vargas - 2.8 Million
Lupatelli - 160,000
Babacar - Loan
De Silvestri - 2 Million
R.Olivera - 1.7 Million
Wolski - Loan
Cassani - 1.1 Million
Pasqual - 1.4 Million

Starting 11:
GK S.Ruffier 83
RB De Sciglio 78
CB S.Savic 78
CB M.Nastasic 78
LB A.Buttner 77
CDM A.Aquilani 82
RCM A. Witsel 87
LCM J.McCarthy 79
RW N.Dyer 78
ST W.Bony 82
LW G.Dos Santos 82

Subs
CB Roncaglia 78
LB L.Digne 76
RW Bruma 72
CM Sergi Roberto 78
ST R.Lukaku 78
LM Jese Rodriguez 77
CAM L.Parades 75

Reserves
CB N.Tomovic 78
RB L.Cavanda 77
GK Neto 73
LW Capuano 70
CM Romulo 73
CB Compper 73
CB Camporese 68
ST H.Seferovic 74
RM B.Acosty 70
CB Felipe 70
CM D.Pizarro 76
CB A.Hegazy 70
CM A.Lazzari 75
CDM A.Salifu 71
GK A.Secudin 66
ST M.El Hamdaoui 75

Started an Arsenal career mode about 5 months ago now an im in my third season and my team currently is (3-4-2-1)
GK - De Gea 85
CB - Varane 87
CB - Hummels 89
CB - Alaba 82
RM - Oxlade-Chamberlain 85
CM - Wilshire 88
CAM - Santi Cazorla 88
LM - El Shaarawy 83
RF - Walcott 88
LF - Cristain Tello 83
ST - Bale 91

@Louis, so much for building on Jovetic eh? ;) awesome looking team though!

@Avatar I assume you have played all your games to be so far behind at this stage? :P disagree with your use of Bale as a ST however!

January Transfers

Out:
Seferovic Loan
Cavanda Loan
Lukaku £20 million to Barcelona
Camporese Loan
Acosty Loan
Capuano Loan
McCarthy £15.5 million to Valencia
Hegazy Loan

Ins:
Matic Aquilani + £3.5 million
Masi £1.5 million
Ake £1 million
Strootman £11.5 million

Starting 11
GK Ruffier 84
RB De Sciglio 80
CB Savic 80
CB Nastasic 80
LB Buttner 79
CDM Matic 83
RCM Witsel 87
LCM Strootman 82
RW Dos Santos 85
ST Bony 84
LW Jese Rodriguez 79

My front three have been exceptional Dos Santos has got 12 goals and 7 assists, Bony has got 20 goals and 7 assists and Rodriguez has got 12 goals and 3 assists

When you draw an FA Cup match in Fifa 13 and it goes to a Replay, is the Replay played at the away teams stadium like its supposed to be?

In Fifa 11, when you draw an FA Cup match, the Replay is played at the same stadium. So if for instance your Notts County and you draw against Man Utd at home then you won't play the Replay at Old Trafford.

When you draw an FA Cup match in Fifa 13 and it goes to a Replay, is the Replay played at the away teams stadium like its supposed to be?

In Fifa 11, when you draw an FA Cup match, the Replay is played at the same stadium. So if for instance your Notts County and you draw against Man Utd at home then you won't play the Replay at Old Trafford.

It always switches for me.. I know cause as lower teams, the home advantage usually leads to a draw when simming but then the replay is a away game I get killed.

Got a Manchester United career going on World Class. The team is, in a 4-2-3-1: De Gea, Dani Alves, Agger, Vidic, Baines, Cleverely, Fellaini, Ribery, Kagawa,Valencia and RVP.

So far we're undefeated across all competitions, picking up 9/9 points so far in the Champions League, beating Arsenal 1-2 in the C1C and so far keeping pace with Chelsea and Manchester City in the Premier League, only drawing 3 matches so far ( 1-1 at Southampton, 1-1 against Fulham and 1-1 at St. James' Park ).

My top January transfer targets will be Luiz Gustavo, as I really do need a true Holding Mid in my team, and Mesut Ozil just because xD

before i started a careermode with cardiff city i placed bale , and free players holman ,kuyt ,forsell and juhasz in the team,also changed the cardiff stadium to sanderson park stadium.
placed bale on transferlist to get enough funds later.

I know this isn't right place to post this but I don't know where else to ask

I bought a ps3 and it came with FIFA 13 . Does anyone here still played FIFA 13 online ? If so let me know so we could play some matchs together sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom