FIFA 15 SLIDERS

Hey there, found some very realistic and much more fluid sliders made by Orion. I saw direct effect as CPU are more propense to make mistakes in passing and defensa. Give them a try:

Manual w/ auto switch
Difficulty: World Class
Halves: 10 Minutes
Speed: Slow

Human/CPU

Sprint: 45/45
Acceleration: 49/49
Shot Error: 51/52
Pass Error: 51/57
Shot Speed: 49/49
Pass Speed: 52/52
Injury Frequency: 65/65
Injury Severity: 40/40
GK Ability: 55/55
Marking: 53/53
Run Frequency: 45/40
Line Height: 49/49
Line Length: 48/48
Line Width: 50/50
Fullbacks: 50/50
Power Bar(user only): 47
First Touch Control: 52/52

Thanks for posting them here, once I'm completely happy with a set I'll be sure to post it for you guys. As they stand right now though, I'm still really in the testing stage and the final sliders will most likely be vastly different from the ones here.

What was good about 35? How was the pace of CPU attack? The goal with 30 was that I wanted to see decent pass speed, but give enough time for the defenders to meet the receiving player or even cut out the passes.

Its making teams look a little too sloppy and getting a few to many passes intercepted. Seems like they were dwelling on the ball as well and upping the speed make them a little more direct but not too much.

Adding 5 seemed to help but may need more, ill leave it to you :)

Here are mine, using PC, of course consoles can use it too since PC is nexgen this year. Love this game!

Version 1 - 9/27/14 @ 5:35pm CST.
10-15 Mins, Legendary, Slow, All Manual

Sprint Speed: 44/44
Acceleration: 44/44
Shot Error: 53/53
Pass Error: 55/65
Shot Speed: 50/50
Pass Speed: 30/30
Injury Freq: 70/70
Injury Severity: 35/35
GK Ability: 20/20
Marking: 58/58
Run Freq: 40/40
Line Height: 60/60
Line Length: 30/30
Line Width: 40/40
FB Positioning: 75/75
FT Control: 55/65

Hi Matt10, thanks for your slider settings. :) I have made slight adjustments for mine.

I am playing on PS3, 10 mins, Professional, Slow, Semi-Assisted, Legacy Defending.

Sprint Speed: 50/50
Acceleration: 50/50
Shot Error: 53/53
Pass Error: 55/65
Shot Speed: 50/50
Pass Speed: 50/50
GK Ability: 20/20
Marking: 58/58
Run Freq: 50/50
Line Height: 60/60
Line Length: 30/30
Line Width: 40/40
FB Positioning: 75/75
FT Control: 55/65

Compared to yours I have made it a little quicker because it was a bit slow for me and I have increased the Run Freq because the CPU was a bit static but that might be because i'm only playing on Professional.

Will probably alter it once I increase the difficulty.

Please be honest with feedback, thanks for checking them out. Also, if you haven’t already, please sub to my Youtube channel. I aim for sim gameplay and try to promote it throughout Youtube since most FIFA guys on there are nothing but arcade FUT/UT, pack opening, over reactive and raged kids. :)

Version 3 - 9/29/14 @ 8:25pm CST.

Version 2 is in parentheses.

Sprint Speed: 20/20
Acceleration: 49/49
Shot Error: 51/51 (52/52)
Pass Error: 55/99 (55/100)
Shot Speed: 51/51 (50/50)
Pass Speed: 35/35 (30/30)
GK Ability: 2/2 (20/20)
Marking: 80/70 (100/100)
Run Freq: 20/20 (0/0)
Line Height:65/65
Line Length:35/35
Line Width: 100/100
FB Positioning: 60/60 (75/75)
FT Control: 60/65

Last edited:
Any chance people playing on a slower speed and have sliders setting they could maybe link a youtube grab of a match with the settings at all? Would be great to see as youtube seems flooded with defaults.

Any chance people playing on a slower speed and have sliders setting they could maybe link a youtube grab of a match with the settings at all? Would be great to see as youtube seems flooded with defaults.
I am going to use Matt's latest sliders and start a manager mode as Charlton. Will try and record first match and put it on YouTube! If I get it working...!

EDIT: captured 5 mins footage via Xbox Game DVR. It's uploading now to my OneDrive. Should be able to link it here. It's not particularly pretty football, and the ref is having a shocker!

Last edited:
Please be honest with feedback, thanks for checking them out. Also, if you haven’t already, please sub to my Youtube channel. I aim for sim gameplay and try to promote it throughout Youtube since most FIFA guys on there are nothing but arcade FUT/UT, pack opening, over reactive and raged kids. :)

Version 3 - 9/29/14 @ 8:25pm CST.

Version 2 is in parentheses.

Sprint Speed: 30/30 (20/20)
Acceleration: 42/42 (49/49)
Shot Error: 51/51 (52/52)
Pass Error: 55/99 (55/100)
Shot Speed: 51/51 (50/50)
Pass Speed: 35/35 (30/30)
GK Ability: 2/2 (20/20)
Marking: 80/70 (100/100)
Line Length:35/35
Line Width: 100/100
FB Positioning: 60/60 (75/75)

Guys, my apologies, I found out I had the wrong Sprint/Acceleration settings. It should be 20 Sprint and 49 acceleration.

Version 4 will come out shortly, and it will address a slower pace of play, CPU crossing/passing and overall shooting/gk ability. Thanks!

Here we go, 5 mins of footage with Matt's latest sliders, 7 mins halves, legendary, all manual, slow.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=7BDAD6430C77582C!214&authkey=!ADq8pyKVLwyBTF4&ithint=video,mp4

Tim, thanks so much for trying them out. I wanted to note my post above that I actually had the wrong Speed and Acceleration. However, I do like the speed of your gameplay there and will revisit the settings with some adjustments to compensate. Thanks again for posting, I need to upload the multiple videos I have as well!

Version 4 is too good to wait to post, so here we go. Sorry for all the changes, but I used V3 as a base this time. Definitely a lot more excited to play now. I can actually start thinking about my career mode.

In this version you will see the following:

• Realistic Pace
  • CPU Offense can struggle
  • Better CPU crossing, although can miss-hit
  • Better shooting look and feel
  • Realistic saves and reactions by keepers
  • Less width, so more physical play

Version 4 - 9/30/14 @ 11:55am CST.

Version 3 is in parentheses.

Acceleration: 46/46 (49/49)
Shot Error: 52/52 (51/51)
Pass Error: 55/95 (55/99)
Shot Speed: 48/48 (51/51)
Pass Speed: 35/35
GK Ability: 20/20 (2/2)
Marking: 80/75 (90/70)
Line Length:45/45 (35/35)
Line Width: 55/55 (80/80)
FB Positioning: 60/60

Last edited:
Version 4 is too good to wait to post, so here we go. Sorry for all the changes, but I used V3 as a base this time. Definitely a lot more excited to play now. I can actually start thinking about my career mode.

In this version you will see the following:

• Realistic Pace
  • CPU Offense can struggle
  • Better CPU crossing, although can miss-hit
  • Better shooting look and feel
  • Realistic saves and reactions by keepers
  • Less width, so more physical play

Version 4 - 9/30/14 @ 11:55am CST.

Version 3 is in parentheses.

Acceleration: 46/46 (49/49)
Shot Error: 52/52 (51/51)
Pass Error: 55/95 (55/99)

Shot Speed: 48/48 (51/51)
Pass Speed: 35/35
GK Ability: 20/20 (2/2)
Marking: 80/70 (90/70)
Line Length:45/45 (35/35)
Line Width: 55/55 (80/80)
FB Positioning: 60/60

Hi matt im really enjoying your sliders but one thing against the computer it seemed to be they werent giving fouls away anymore. This was rectified by moving marking down to 50 again. Great sliders though.

Hi matt im really enjoying your sliders but one thing against the computer it seemed to be they werent giving fouls away anymore. This was rectified by moving marking down to 50 again. Great sliders though.

They still will, be careful with marking @ 50 because it can result in passive defending and ADD (Attention Deficit Defending) as I call it.

I'm seeing plenty of fouls with version 4, last match the CPU committed 5 including a red card by their keeper.

They still will, be careful with marking @ 50 because it can result in passive defending and ADD (Attention Deficit Defending) as I call it.

I'm seeing plenty of fouls with version 4, last match the CPU committed 5 including a red card by their keeper.

I havent tried your last two versions so ill give it a go tonight. Great work.

Firstly thanking for taking the time and effort to spend so much time doing something so many of us will value.

Really looking forward to playing FIFA in an hour and testing them.

I play on professional / can hold my own on world class so feel legendary will be too hard. Will this be an issue using your sliders on a lower difficulty?

Firstly thanking for taking the time and effort to spend so much time doing something so many of us will value.

Really looking forward to playing FIFA in an hour and testing them.

I play on professional / can hold my own on world class so feel legendary will be too hard. Will this be an issue using your sliders on a lower difficulty?

Not at all, I've tested all difficulty levels except for Amateur and Semi-Pro. Let me know how you get on with them.

Matt - these make the game play so differently, it's remarkable. My teammates make interceptions of CPU passes - I hadn't even seen those animations before!

My 2c after a few matches, all on World Class, full manual, premier league CM:

- Attackers seem to be able 'burst' away from defenders a tiny bit easily. If the two are level near the box, I'm finding that the player with the ball can easily out stride the defender, even someone like Giroud who isn't pacey

- I bumped up pass speed a little bit as I found the really shortest passes were too slow to be useful - they crawled along so slowly they practically stopped :)

Other than it's pretty wonderful, really happy with these. Forces you to play far more realistically, and brings out player individuality a lot more.

works with world class?

what does it mean "all manual" ?

All manual passing settings. So instead of semi or assisted. It can be played with either settings, but I know it helps to know what I'm using as a test.

Matt - these make the game play so differently, it's remarkable. My teammates make interceptions of CPU passes - I hadn't even seen those animations before!

My 2c after a few matches, all on World Class, full manual, premier league CM:

- Attackers seem to be able 'burst' away from defenders a tiny bit easily. If the two are level near the box, I'm finding that the player with the ball can easily out stride the defender, even someone like Giroud who isn't pacey

- I bumped up pass speed a little bit as I found the really shortest passes were too slow to be useful - they crawled along so slowly they practically stopped :)

Other than it's pretty wonderful, really happy with these. Forces you to play far more realistically, and brings out player individuality a lot more.

That burst is the toughest fix for me. I didn't test that specific issue on World Class, but I did the whole time for Legendary. I haven't seen it since the change, but I also haven't tested World Class in regards to the bursting.

My suggestion, and I may have to do some testing tonight, would be raising CPU Marking from 75 to 80. The marking value is so sensitive, so pay attention to see if attacking is easier or not for you because the higher the marking, more the CPU commits to just marking their man versus giving room to mark space (zone) as it should be. With the higher setting @ 80 on World Class, you should be able to see the CPU react a bit better when defending one on one. Again, I'll test it to make sure. It may come down to making a World Class specific slider.

I'm in the same boat, legendary is too hard for me at the moment so I'm playing on world class. I also have changed the slow speed to normal.

Loving your work though, Matt. Really appreciate it :)). I just love how the ball feels so free. And the goalkeepers are more realistic, not catching everything cleanly, spilling shots, etc.

I'm in the same boat, legendary is too hard for me at the moment so I'm playing on world class. I also have changed the slow speed to normal.

Loving your work though, Matt. Really appreciate it :)). I just love how the ball feels so free. And the goalkeepers are more realistic, not catching everything cleanly, spilling shots, etc.

That's great to hear, thanks for your feedback and trying them out, Tim. Means a lot.

Here is a video explaining the sliders. I changed only one value which was Line Width to 70.

YouTube - FIFA 15 Sliders Breakdown - Feel the Realism

Didn't know you are American! :LOL:

I will be playing more games today with the latest sliders. Will let you know feedback.

Thanks for the work you put there, Matt, I've been trying your sliders the last couple of days and doing some changes, but this last video really is what I was truly waiting for. I still have to try the v4 of the sliders, let's see if I have time tonight to give you my feedback.

Back
Top Bottom