FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Started a World Cup with Croatia on a great Road to World Cup 2022 patch by Infinity team. What a game this is! Certainly top there with PES 5.

Thanks to all guys who have kept improving this game through the years to where it is now.

I've been exploring other near values and found out the height modifier as well. It can be utilized for adding 256 to the actual height. Say, if we set camera height to 100 and the modifier to 1, then it adds 256 to the actual height. It is so confusing.. 😂

So far, I could only gain height, yes. But I will try to fix this if I can.

hello mate. Have you discovered any way to modify height and angle with cheat engine? it would be important for my realism mod: https://www.soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/realism-mod.6471631/

Really needs a sticky - post #8642 has a working link, where @DevPlays generously uploaded the full 1.0 folder to Google Drive, see below:
I downloaded the game from that link but I can't seem to run it. Whenever I start the .exe it just redirects me to the EA app, it won't launch the actual game

I downloaded the game from that link but I can't seem to run it. Whenever I start the .exe it just redirects me to the EA app, it won't launch the actual game
Yes of course it wont, you dont own the game. That 1.0 folder is for people who have previously purchased a copy of FIFA 16 for PC and wish to downgrade their version from 1.07 to 1.00.

The only way to play the game is to purchase a key as @millossobek said. I dont think there was ever a crack for FIFA 16.

Because you have to buy the game mate..That folder only works if you've purchased FIFA16.
I see haha, I'm sorry, I've never downloaded an old FIFA game so I just assumed it would be like PES. Is there a specific website that I should buy the key from ? The ones I've looked up so far seem a bit sketchy

Reaching out to see if anyone has a copy of paulv2k4’s Gameplay and Career Mod for FIFA 16 that they are willing to upload and share?

Original thread:
http://www.soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/paulv2k4-fifa-16-gp-career-mod.183282/

All the links are long gone unfortunately.
I've been trying to get working links of this in past, but no luck. Even asked to Paul-V, he said he don't have it, unfortunately. :(
If you get this by any chance, please share it here as well.

Kind of weird, but does anyone have a disc of FIFA 16 and a Series X? I cant seem to start it up. It boots me out to home screen. Dont know if it was an update or what. I did have the game in the external, moved to internal, same issue.

Does anyone know how to make camera mods for FIFA 16 ? I've found some good ones but I want to make a really zoomed out camera that's more stationary instead of instantly following the ball all the time, sort of like a tactical view from the stands.

This game is absolutely phenomenal with the Infinity patch. Foot planting, animations, AI variety, AI changing play, crossing, fouls, little things like the ref stopping the play to push the wall back before a foul kick, GKs are fantastic and I can go on and on. On slow speed, 15min halves, World Class with some sliders tweaked (Matt's I think) it's very rare to see high scoring games. Defense is spot on, you don't have to micromanage every single player.
If I didn't have this game I would happily pay £100 to get it. The graphics are also better than FC24 except the crowd.

In my case, I change these values but it doesn't influence the players' fatigue in any way. I wish players would get tired more.Just confirmed and adding the minutes lines in the cl file is working. Just to test it, I edited the minutes to "45" and the game was running in real time!

HALF_LENGTH = 11
AI_SETTING_HALFLENGTH = 11

I will probably settle for 11 minute halves. :) Thanks guys.
In my case, I change these values but it doesn't influence the players' fatigue in any way. I wish players would get tired more.

It does, I am using 10mins in game for half length and 13mins in the cl.ini and my players are getting more tired than when I was playing 15mins without the cl.ini lines.
Is this recommended only for normal speed or for slow also? I'm playing 15min halves on slow speed, players are getting tired, another 5% would be optimal for Premier League games but in lower leagues matches are already tight, scrappy affairs (as it should be).

hello guys

Is version 1.0 just the exe or does it have other files? I want to test this gameplay because of how much people talk about it here. I have a patch and I don't know which files I should backup and if I have file conflicts.

I downloaded FIFA Super Deluxe Edition, should I copy and replace all the files?

Install a clean copy of the game (I also install the updates because I'm not too fussed about using the v1.00 EXE given the launcher issues that throws up, and the amount of goodies - like Stadium Server - that don't support it).

Clone the entire folder (possibly zipping/7zipping it) and rename it "Original". Apply a patch. Clone the entire folder and rename it e.g. "23-24". Copy the cloned "Original" folder, renaming it to the original install folder name (e.g. "FIFA 16"), apply a patch and rename it (e.g. "Classic Patch"). Then just rename whichever version you want to play to the original folder name (e.g. "FIFA 16") to play.

That's my understanding at least!
stadium server does not work in version 1.00?

hello guys

Is version 1.0 just the exe or does it have other files? I want to test this gameplay because of how much people talk about it here. I have a patch and I don't know which files I should backup and if I have file conflicts.

I downloaded FIFA Super Deluxe Edition, should I copy and replace all the files?
Hi, you need a key for the game! The Super Deluxe Edition don‘t work without a valid key from the Internet. You know that, right? After you purchased the key you need to download EAApp if you don’t have it done till yet. First time you must the EA App register the game and that means your Version will be updated to exe v.1.7. So make before an backup of your game Version. After EA App have done the update you can rename your backup Folder to FIFA 16 again. Now you can play with exe v1.0

Hi, you need a key for the game! The Super Deluxe Edition don‘t work without a valid key from the Internet. You know that, right? After you purchased the key you need to download EAApp if you don’t have it done till yet. First time you must the EA App register the game and that means your Version will be updated to exe v.1.7. So make before an backup of your game Version. After EA App have done the update you can rename your backup Folder to FIFA 16 again. Now you can play with exe v1.0
hello
I bought my FIFA 16 at the time. The curious thing is that my version says the game's exe is 1.00. The difference between my exe and the DevPlays exe is the file size. I wanted to test this gameplay that you guys talk about so much because FIFA 16 has been boring for me lately.

edit: I changed my folder name to fifa 16 - backup and the ea aap is asking for an update to fifa 16. the mods will probably no longer work.

hello
I bought my FIFA 16 at the time. The curious thing is that my version says the game's exe is 1.00. The difference between my exe and the DevPlays exe is the file size. I wanted to test this gameplay that you guys talk about so much because FIFA 16 has been boring for me lately.

edit: I changed my folder name to fifa 16 - backup and the ea aap is asking for an update to fifa 16. the mods will probably no longer work.
Even if you use v1.07, in the details section of the app, it will still state v1.00. You have to check the signature date to see the difference. The "real" v1.00 build has a signature date of 2015, while v1.07's signature date is July 2016.

Just use the "Offline Mode" function on the EA App to use the v1.00 build. Thus, you can avoid the update prompt.

Back
Top Bottom