Fifa Club World Cup

So, do you guys still think european times are better than ours?

The football was born in England, but it was raised here, in South America. Boca x Milan, Sao Paulo x Loserpool, Inter x Barça.. we're clearly the bests. Sorry mates..

Your teams' best players are brazilian (KK, Ronnie, R9..) and you insist to say "European football is better than SAm's"..

We were the bests, we are the bests, and we'll always be the best.. Last year Gerrard cried like a baby.. This year Ronnie almost cried.. Who will be the next?

And ThomasGOAL, it's for you: Shut up. You need at least 16 years to reach us. Sorry dude, i know sometimes the truth hurts.

;D

Referee didn't gave 2 clear penalties for barça in the first-half. Too bad Inter's players gave up the Toyota cup prize just to say "We are the champion!"...
The referee is just counting the $$$ right now.:roll:

2 clear penalties? man, you really need a doctor, there's something strange in your eyes. :lmao:

Introuble, tell me if you want a Samba professor ;)

zizouplaywithpoorbrazilzh8.jpg

strange because i love Brazil and Brazilians but you and Fred_Gavioes you are really stupid

Abo Treka deserved tha best player and tha golden boot for being top scorer of tha tournament.. but coz tha Fifa is racist with africans and arabs they didn't even give him any prize of tha 3.. and he was clearly tha best player in tha tournament for 3 clear reasons.. 1- Top Scorer of tha tournament with 3 goals in 3 matches( 2 of them were unstopabble freekicks).. 2- He played 3 matches unlike all tha others who only played 2 matches.. 3- He Was Tha Best Player !!! So its either Fifa r racist and they're being controlled by ppl to judge or else they dont understand shit about football

2 clear penalties? man, you really need a doctor, there's something strange in your eyes. :lmao:

If you say that wasn't penalty than you haven't watched the game. Be real, they won but they got helped big time and need to say Thank you to the referee.

They're not the best, they weren't the best the entire game. And they haven't played well both games. They just got luck scoring a goal and not having those penalties given agaist then.

Inter 1-0 Barça, full time.

Where´s Barça ?

South America rules...

Barça owned... Europe owned... again...

I wish to see some european clubs playing in Libertadores... they should not pass the first phase.

I wish have seen the Inter to keep the team of the libertadores... the game should be 3-0 easily for Inter...

Roftl... leagues full of shit and cheaters, Brazil and Argentina are good because most of their players play in EUROPE, that's a FACT! You'll never reach that football quality like the Europeans play.

Introuble, tell me if you want a Samba professor ;)

zizouplaywithpoorbrazilzh8.jpg

strange because i love Brazil and Brazilians but you and Fred_Gavioes you are really stupid

good one thomas , it make us berber people have the last word in this story :lmao: :lmao:

There were 4 SouthAmerican teams, and 14 European teams.
Here, it was one against one. One match.

Spitfire: European football would not be as good as it is if there were not our players. You talk about leagues full of shit and cheaters, but well, Italy is in Europe, isn't it? And, once again, it is to Europeans to prove their quality, and not the opposite.

The football was born in England, but it was raised here, in South America. Boca x Milan, Sao Paulo x Loserpool, Inter x Barça.. we're clearly the bests. Sorry mates..

Your teams' best players are brazilian (KK, Ronnie, R9..) and you insist to say "European football is better than SAm's"..

We were the bests, we are the bests, and we'll always be the best.. Last year Gerrard cried like a baby.. This year Ronnie almost cried.. Who will be the next?

And ThomasGOAL, it's for you: Shut up. You need at least 16 years to reach us. Sorry dude, i know sometimes the truth hurts.

;D

you're saying that your leagues are better than our leagues? bollocks!

the Prem is the best league in the world for quality, and La Liga is close behind it

the epl is behind la liga and la serie A .
edit : and I personnally would put the french league 3rd :P
but I think you have the best fan support in europe .

Last edited:

;D
I'm sorry but this is not true. South America produces good players, but the special ones leave as soon as possible to play in Europe. Which has a much better standard of Football in general.

La Liga is close but overall the Premiership is the best League.

I'm sorry but this is not true. South America produces good players, but the special ones leave as soon as possible to play in Europe. Which has a much better standard of Football in general.

La Liga is close but overall the Premiership is the best League.
they also go to japan , qatar or saudia arabia . does it mean those countries's football is better ?
the reason they go to europe is obvious : money .
even with so many players playing outside brasil they still have players from their league in their national team .
but I don't say the brazilian league is the best , I've seen too few games to know it .
ps : la ligue 1 is closest to the epl witch have to be better than the serie A to be close to la liga :mryellow:

the epl is behind la liga and la serie A .
edit : and I personnally would put the french league 3rd :P
but I think you have the best fan support in europe .

you've gotta be kidding!

it's debateable between EPL and La Liga, but seen as how we don't have whole olympic diving teams, and most of the goals being scored in the EPL atm are fantastic, then I'll give it to EPL

Serie A is awful nowadays, what with all the bankruptcy and corruption, they've not got many quality players left, the football played is poor and boring as well

and Ligue 1 isn't good because the games are poor and the title is decided before the season starts (it'll be Lyon for the next 10 years!)

you've gotta be kidding!

it's debateable between EPL and La Liga, but seen as how we don't have whole olympic diving teams, and most of the goals being scored in the EPL atm are fantastic, then I'll give it to EPL

Serie A is awful nowadays, what with all the bankruptcy and corruption, they've not got many quality players left, the football played is poor and boring as well

and Ligue 1 isn't good because the games are poor and the title is decided before the season starts (it'll be Lyon for the next 10 years!)
what makes me personnally prefer the french league than the epl is the general level . even their second division is good .
the epl is getting better but not as good as the serie A (even this season) . I think english people don't often watch oversea's leagues so maybe you understimate the italian league wich was not so long ago the best league in the world .
I'm not talking about what happens outside the fields and it's not like what you're talking about happens every time . at least you can say that in italy there are find out while elsewhere ... :dwarf:
ps : I'm not that passionate about this debate , 'cause I actually think that the leagues are differents and it's not really important to me wich one is better . but be sure that I enjoy watching all your leagues .

omg, matherto, you're great :lol: :lol: .... so damn funny :D

btw i think the whole thread is becoming quite funny, with all theese people goin' mad to consecrate their national football league's supremacy :lmao: :lol: :lmao:

but there's still one thing that i don't understand. once you'll find the GREATEST NATIONAL FOOOTBALL LEAGUE, the most beautiful to see, the most balanced, the most exciting, the most tactically prepared....... then, what will u do guys? will u throw in the junk all the others football leauges, assuming they do not deserve of being seen? o my God! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not that passionate about this debate , 'cause I actually think that the leagues are differents and it's not really important to me wich one is better . but be sure that I enjoy watching all your leagues .

p.s. nice post Pogoss. it's nice to see there's someone wise and balanced :)

Last edited:
they also go to japan , qatar or saudia arabia . does it mean those countries's football is better ?
the reason they go to europe is obvious : money.
Nah, they go to Europe for the glory and competition. They are more likely to go to Qatar, Saudi Arabia or Dubai if they only want money.

Nah, they go to Europe for the glory and competition. They are more likely to go to Qatar, Saudi Arabia or Dubai if they only want money.
that's not the general case . you don't go to sochaux for glory .

that's not the general case . you don't go to sochaux for glory .
Well I would doubt they go to Sochaux for money either. Which is what you said in a previous post about players moving to Europe.

Anyway it doesn't really matter, players all have their own reasons for where they play football.

Back
Top Bottom