First Impressions J.League Winning Eleven 10

Hi

To Fernando...please can you make a patch with ppf??
With all names...with all Team names and with 95 or 100% traduction ??
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee....LOL...

You are the besttttttttttt......

Bye

Hi

To Fernando...please can you make a patch with ppf??
With all names...with all Team names and with 95 or 100% traduction ??
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee....LOL...

You are the besttttttttttt......

Bye

Please fernando ...you are the man

Thx

Friends confirmed there are no National Equipment, and as anybody decía is not the same without Brazil, Argentina Italy, Germany, etc this time Konami jodio

tony_sainz: there are nearly 115 national teams but you cannt select them, just selects its players for a random selection match mode. I wonder what did hide konami this time? national teams? any AR/GS code already? :)

We are going to release an updated patch on weekend, status is:

Team names done
Players names done
English Commentary (working on it)
Emblems and logos ( working on it)
A better menu translation ( working on it )

:)

Oh , and we dont care what would you do with this patch since selling is that bad as leeching games we dont buy, so lets not start a fight arguing about morals.

I guess we burst someone's bubble XD

Last edited:
NSS Team entonces quieren decir que si estan las Seleciones Nacionales pero no se puede jugar con ellas? hubiera sido genial que venga tal y como es? y descriptaran las equipaciones tambien?

contesten por favor... y un favor garnde podrian decirnos si van a sacar un parche para el PES6 o el WE10 actualizado con todas los kits al 100% descriptados tanto para los licenciados como para los no licenciados?

NSS Team entonces quieren decir que si estan las Seleciones Nacionales pero no se puede jugar con ellas? hubiera sido genial que venga tal y como es? y descriptaran las equipaciones tambien?

asi es, estan pero no se puede jugar con ellas desde el principio, la encriptacion es la misma y hay muchos slots no usados para relinkear equipos licenciados.

Sobre los parches, solo estamos por sacar uno para WE10JL.

My first impressions:

the game play is more similar to PES6 than we10, really after just two matches I didn't notice big differences..

The goalkeepers seems better than in we10, but a little poorer than the pes6 goalkeepers. I noticed some nice one-hand saves, but he did a bit to much of the same errors than in we10..

I've only played one game admittedly, but feels closer to PES6 than WE10 and doesn't feel particularly different IMO. Maybe with some more games I'll have a different view, but it's definitely not radically improved or anything.

Lots of nice Asian stadia, but nowhere near 50!

In agreement with the above two posts. It just doesn't feel any different from PES6 to me. Usually with a new PES you love it or hate it straight off the bat, but with this it doesn't feel like there's any kind of difference.

Oh dear. I've not played WE10JL yet but if, as the above 3 posts suggest, it's closest relative is PES6, then I cannot anticipate anything other than a DVD hitting the bottom of my waste-basket.

That said, I'd still be interested to know if the SPL and Portuguese leagues are in and licensed? And any changes to the ML structure?

What about Winning Eleven 10: Ubiquitous Evolution? It's released 14 December, in just 3 weeks..

Is it like the old Winning eleven: Final Evolution?
I remember those was great improved versions of the game...!

tony_sainz: there are nearly 115 national teams but you cannt select them, just selects its players for a random selection match mode. I wonder what did hide konami this time? national teams? any AR/GS code already? :)

We are going to release an updated patch on weekend, status is:

Team names done
Players names done
English Commentary (working on it)
Emblems and logos ( working on it)
A better menu translation ( working on it )

Oh , and we dont care what would you do with this patch since selling is that bad as leeching games we dont buy, so lets not start a fight arguing about morals.

I guess we burst someone's bubble XD

please...make a PPF full working

with the first one i had problems..and i'm not able to apply .str files in j_text

i tried to regenerate iso but nothing...black screen on ps2!

Great game, I think the gameplay is exact as PES6 nice and smooth, anyways is there going to be a chance where we will see some asian clubs and official kits patch, that would be great.

Gameplay same as PES6???? OHHHHH what a shit! Guys i waiting for my Copy from a Hong Kong shop so no chance to test, but when its true i will sell my copy directly at E-Bay!! PES6 is greatest shit ever released! Winning eleven Games was allways different to Pes and espacialy the J league version! what the F**CK goes on with Konami????? I will hope today UPS brings my Copy!So i can test my self, but i cant believe the last 3 posts here!!!!

Gameplay same as PES6???? OHHHHH what a shit! Guys i waiting for my Copy from a Hong Kong shop so no chance to test, but when its true i will sell my copy directly at E-Bay!! PES6 is greatest shit ever released! Winning eleven Games was allways different to Pes and espacialy the J league version! what the F**CK goes on with Konami????? I will hope today UPS brings my Copy!So i can test my self, but i cant believe the last 3 posts here!!!!

Yes mate

the same as pes6

no 'new feelings', no new animations (maybe one..i'm not sure :)), weak defences and goalkeepers..

I only love the ball physics..

60 euro for that game?????????

it's a shame

I've only played three matches, and yes, the gameplay is along the lines of the horrible PES6, but you know what...so far, I'm enjoying it.

It seems to me that they've tweaked it slightly again, so instead of the perpertual feeling of frustration and pointlessness I get when I played PES6, there's a feeling that they just might have got the balance right this time.

Yes, there's still plenty of the bad old PES annoyances and cheats, but they somehow seem less overbearing now.

It's too early to say and I'm sure that once I get a ML campaign underway and the gameplay becomes overloaded with cheats, I'll be having second thoughts, but I find I'm trying moves again that I just didn't bother with in PES6 because I just knew the cpu would interfere to prevent them coming off. I've played some satisfying stuff in WE10JL...there's some fun in there.

And talking of the ML, it looks like it's had a bit of an upgrade. Of course, it's all in Japanese, so I'm struggling to work out what's what, but you can play with any of the clubs using the J-League structure - ie. Div 1 has 18 teams and Div 2 has 13 (yes, 13). There's a few new options.

As for teams, no internationals. Club sides are Enlgish, French, Dutch, Italian and Spanish leagues and other teams as per PES6 (ie. no Scottish or Portuguese leagues).

Looking forward to Fernando's all important translation.

I'll save this DVD from the bin for now :).

Hello :)...
1)When I can find option file winning eleven 10 J. League?
2)When he will available ?

Thank You.

Yes mate

the same as pes6

no 'new feelings', no new animations (maybe one..i'm not sure :)), weak defences and goalkeepers..

I only love the ball physics..

60 euro for that game?????????

it's a shame

72€ my friend including fast shipping with UPS!!!
And this for an Shit Gameplay PES6 clone???? That was my last Game i order without testing!!! Konami has F**ck us very well this Year! So i can understand anyone is downloading, to be a true paying Konamicustomer means, that you are silly. Thanks Konami, take you deep Gameplay and put it in Seabass tsakatsukaka's Deep Hole, where the Sun never shines!!!!
I Hope the next Fifa will be better and better, Konami has to learn some things!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom