Football Kingdom [PS2]

Football Kingdom 2

Anyone still remember that game? Oh, yeah, hahaha.

Namco's redone the website completely. It's off the hook. Tons of new movies, stuff I haven't even see in the game yet. :D

http://fk.namco-ch.net/index2.htm

Man, Football Kingdom 2 will be something. If they improve the A.I., make the game harder and bring the players models into the 21st century...

Man, can't wait! Hehehee. Peace.

Hero are remember but the Nets never die! :mrgreen:

LOL - I cant wait for Jumbo and JFlores to start on about the net physics again. :mrgreen:

Jumbo, when is this supposed to come out, and is there a US release?

. . . . and where the hell is JFlores??

The crowd is absolutely awesome in these clips. This is what is sorely missed in Konami's games. A nice pass and the crowd goes wild... perfect.

Wow, i love this game, and been waiting for an hipothetic FK2 since the very first day i played it. But i can't see those videos... :l

Sure there is a FK2 coming soon? I can't understand japanese neither, and babelfish seems to be "busy" at this moment... :D

This looks good. It seems to have a fluidity that has been really missing from the WE/PES series on the PS2.

When is it out?

I strong-heartedly agree. It looks fantastic and it should be the kick up the ass Konami need.

Looks too fast - the players seem to go from standing to full sprint speed in an instant. It's like watching a footy match on fast-forward.

Players look too agile.

Football looks too perfect, looks like every team plays as if they're Brazil at their best.

Doesn't seem to be any real physical aspect to the game - where's the shoulder to shoulder running challenges, the shirt pulling, the midfield battles and tackles, the mis-controlled pass, balls going loose?

Ball physics looks good - nice to see some realistic bend on the ball. Like the range and freedom of passing and the way the ball skips across the surface.

Of course, the nets looks superb.

I hope they make the gameplay more gritty rather than the pixel perfect stuff we see in the videos.

FK was a nice game but soon lost it's appeal. It needs more depth to the gameplay.

Well said plumbers, really was a poor game overall just a flashy nice to look at graphics.

A combination of some of FK's physics and animation and WE's gameplay would be nice.

Re: Football Kingdom 2

amaru said:
Lol, nobody has FK? I have :) If you wish to see some movies or images, lemme know.

Amaru, how does the game hold up after all these months since its release? Do you still play it, especially in light of the newly introduced WE/PES titles?

Finally, for those interested in checkin out other quality footy games, would you recommend getting FK now or waiting a bit for an improved FK2?

Cant you get this game in the UK pal version and will there be a second one the net animatins look fantastic but seems really easy to score defence seem clueless. I dont want to import it either so does it come out in PAL.

It wont be released in Europe. And graphics are UUU-uuugly. But the gameplay is masterpiece alternative for tired PES fans. Much better than Fifa, great tricks and passes system. Weird shots, but you might get used to them. Of well, it's a great alternative for WE/PES, really.

mercy1.jpg

LMAO

Don't even have the first version. Is it worth my 2000 yen at the used store in Nokami land?

Back
Top Bottom