Football Kingdom [PS2]

Re: Football Kingdom 2

Why cant Namco just work with Konami tomake one game. It would be like the best one ever.

dont mean to be the bringer of bad news but I think the sequel has been cancelled.

I cant confirm it, but I think it was supposed to be out earlier this year but was taken off the release list by namco.

Best thing to do is try and find the first Football Kingdom thread, that had info towards the end of the thread I think.

Adonis said:
dont mean to be the bringer of bad news but I think the sequel has been cancelled.

I cant confirm it, but I think it was supposed to be out earlier this year but was taken off the release list by namco.

Best thing to do is try and find the first Football Kingdom thread, that had info towards the end of the thread I think.

Scanning thru a few import sites there is only 1 game listed with "Football Kingdom" in the title and that is the original.

Sorry to be the bearer that confirms the bad news brought by Adonis ;)

yeah, seems like too much excellent work already done to just bin the whole project after one "trial" release.....surely it will re-emerge again someday

Seems like a shame. At least I have the original.:D I could get hold of some from my friends in Japan but it ain't gonna be cheap with postage and that....

Re: FOOTBALL KINGDOM

cowden_harley said:
Does anybody have a 100% translation patch for this??

hey dude.

I e-mailed you the patch when I sold you the game. Thats the latest and only patch available

Is that the Fernando v.004 or something? Just out of curiosity...I have the game but can read the Japanese anyway.

cool mate, was just checking to see if there was a 100% translation. Someof it is still japanese. Cracking game though, been playing it until my WE9 arives. Hopefully I Love Football will be just as playable.

Thank god fernando patched this amazing game AND Obacoman made it editable further now...:)

Is there a new FK out or is this discussion about last years second installment?

where can I find a English translation for this game? can somebody help me please?

thanks!

will there be any new versions of this game in future, does anyone know????? because i believe the only lapse in this version was the presentation, scoring and other little animations and also the small amount of club teams compared to footy genres in the market now..... i can seriously say that namco (football kingdom) has a massive chance in the next gen footy gaming industry if they play thier cards right...
wot d'u guys think???

I know it's an old thread but it's better to write in this one than starting a hole new topic.

I just bought Football Kingdom from Play-Asia and believe me, this game got expensive.

Though, my PS2 won't read it. I think it has problems reading Compact-Disc's and my Playstation2 doesn't have any problems playing import-games.

What can I do to make it work? Burning the game from the CD to a DVD? Or how do I put it on my HDD which it won't read either?

Thank you all for your time :)

You could pack the image with Dummy files so its bigger than 700mb, then use CDGEN PS2 to create the image and burn it, should be as simple as that, sounds as if your PS2's laser is fucked which is the typical problem with the older 1's that cant read CD's or get the Disc Read Error message.

DJ

yuyazan said:
other NTSC/CD-ROM games get work?
and your console is old?

I think other NTSC CD games works yeah and my console is old yeah.

djdoc360 said:
You could pack the image with Dummy files so its bigger than 700mb, then use CDGEN PS2 to create the image and burn it, should be as simple as that, sounds as if your PS2's laser is fucked which is the typical problem with the older 1's that cant read CD's or get the Disc Read Error message.

DJ

Why should it solve the problem, I don't think it will read it just because there's more than 700MB on the disc?

Back
Top Bottom