Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

Yes ARIGATO suffdaddy :lmao: , It's clear now :) , But since you talk about PES7 Can somebody please tell me if the PC version will have the NextGen Graphics or just like the ps2 version ,has Konami annouced anything about that or no :roll: ?

To be honest man, nobody knows. But my guess is that PES8 for the PC will use the Next-Gen graphics and maybe GAMES FOR WINDOWS.

I posted some about this issue before..the thing is, at least I believe so, that Konami had shit their paints cause they know they messed up the game for PS3, and that they cant deliver what we ask..

So your telling me they're being so quiet because they fucked up? Don't think so to be honest. What if they're doing their best to keep it away from EA? Maybe doing alot of hardwork and licensing etc and when the time is right they'll reveal? Well until this moment Konami never let me down, not even with the 360 version like some of you claim. Like someone in here said, this next gen version should be a huge jump in everything just like it happened when switching from PS1 to PS2.

To be honest man, nobody knows. But my guess is that PES8 for the PC will use the Next-Gen graphics and maybe GAMES FOR WINDOWS.

Hey Suffwan dude, listened to your podcast for like an hour 40 mins.. You sound american.. I like the podcast idea by the way. Good luck with it. ;)

Hey Suffwan dude, listened to your podcast for like an hour 40 mins.. You sound american.. I like the podcast idea by the way. Good luck with it. ;)

its actually really weird, my accent sort of changes depending on who im talking to etc. cant explain it. when im in America they say i have an English accent. over here in england they say i have an American accent!

Lets hope the pitches on Pro Evo 7 are as good as the new Fifa ones they look amazing......

1280_0005.jpg

Yeah, true, nice pitch, but look at the shadows:
Sure, the shadow of the roof of the stadium should not be sharp, but the players shadows should! They are close to the ground. But that is exactly the way EA makes their games: It should not be realistic, it should look nice! ;)

look like photo cut-outs to me... the lighting needs to be improved so the players blend in with the environment more.. so they actually look like they are playing on the that field. Also, the players in the shadow shouldnt be so bright as they are everywhere else.
Bring on WE11!!!

Konami always keep there cards to there cheats as long as possible to drive hype thats why when they release a game with a few tweaks it doesnt affect sales due to the the hype being so much and new being so close to the release date.

I like the FIFA graphics. I will give FIFA one more (last???) try because i'm not prejudiced...
And although Ebraceuk is much too negative (like always) about PES/WE, i agree with him Konami are masters in creating a hype...or should i say let people on forums like this create a hype...it's a very cheap and effective PR strategy.
I hope they put the money they save this way to good use and acquire more licenses (but our friend embrace will doubt that and he will say that he will be proven right).

after fifa 2000 its all been gay
But that screen looks pretty awsome,but its always the gay gameplay of fifa that fucks it up,i dunno but it always feels like players are ice skating on the field :o
Prolly wil play a demo on 360 or ps3 but NOT worthy for a full game for me.

Last edited:
Yeah, true, nice pitch, but look at the shadows:
Sure, the shadow of the roof of the stadium should not be sharp, but the players shadows should! They are close to the ground. But that is exactly the way EA makes their games: It should not be realistic, it should look nice! ;)

Mate, that pic is work in progress. They will get so sharp you will cut yourself ;)

Shit It's looks like an updated Fifa07, look at lennon he isn't that tall, the players are deformed :( , another poor Fifa, when they'll release the Demo everyone will find it crap ;) , oh Look at duff he looks Bald, I can't recognise any player :lol: , Keep trying EA but it's not for this time

however,
we might focus on WE again...fifa is useless....and i guess 98% of us knew it anyways hahaha.
EA just got lazy... NBA LIVE is trash,FIFA is trash...
one day konami will buy EA ;)

Yesterday i installed PES3 again and what an awasome game that was, I mean the pace and rythm of the game just brilliant. Then I asked myself why i spent money on the others since they really were not much else than tweaked versions. And tweaked on the wrong side:

we have seen konami messing up with pace, shots, through balls referees and tactics. When the things to address where 8 directions move, cpu controlled passes, lazy wingers and the same scripted deflections and a poor on line system.

Hope this time around they will take care of those things and give us a much deeper less scripted experience. Come on Shingo.........give us another winner!!!!!!!!!!

And for those who like to be picky about screenshot don't forget it is a dynamic game, judge the game when u see players running on the pitch not on some static photoshop pictures. And let's hope fifa is gonna be good, competition is consumer's best friend.

Don't get me wrong when I say this, cause I am a HUGE PES fan. But why does people here criticise Fifa already when you haven't seen PES7?

What will you do, if PES7 doesn't look that great? If it looks like PES360? Then Fifa "fans" would have the last laugh. Think about it for a sec thanks ;)

PES 6 360 was that bad because Microsoft forced them to release an unfinished product. That will not be the case this time ( at least not with the PS3 version ) so the product will be better: 100% sure :)

well i had a 360 and pes6 and graphically it was much much better then the ps2 version. It isn't just ps2 graphics in a higher resolution; better grass, better stadiums, better audience etc. On my 1080p plasma it was amazing. Gameplay was also ok, but online a total disaster.

Now i have a ps3 with pes6; it plays superb, online is better but not lag-free. But graphically... wow f*cking ugly.
So if we have a pes7 on a graphic scale like the 360 with better gameplay and better online posibillities, i am satisfied, but it's just a matter of taste...

sony has already said killzone 2 will be debuted at e3 july so this could be the unvieling of pes7 ps3

in that picture, the pitch is in shadow, but the players in the shadow are lit up with sunshine? the ball looks too big too.

Back
Top Bottom