Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

Sure enough, each one has a right to his own opinion... I believe that it might be a niche mode - as it won't please to everyone - but I also believe that it might be what many people are looking for as an improvement... Let's just hope it's done right - or, at least, "less wrongly" :)

haha...so many negative comments here....

the game has been confirmed by Thomas with the scan of a magazine saying that World Soccer Winning Eleven will be coming out in the short future on PS3...that's a fact!!

I personally think that this new mode should be interesting..i'd love to try it at least....it's a new mode...and i think it will help

A new mode is always something good. Something new to try, take time to adapt to it and then enjoy it.

:applause:
Lets face it "Fantasista Mode" will be shit the only way it could work if you play under normal camera mode but control only one player but it will be a gimmick and get boring real quick.

A behind player camera will never work its not like real life where you can see everything thats going on from the corner of your eye or instinct etc.
It just something else Konami can distract us with while they add no proper improvements to the key elements of the game.
:applause:

I agree ! i think there just pissing about konami at the minute !

Yesterday I was in Art Gun & Game store in MBK, Bangkok and asked the staff, when there would be a 'football game' out for the PS3, and I was a tad surprised at the response... 'in three weeks'!

Anyway, I asked if it was Winning Eleven, and was told that it was. To be 'sure', I asked again just before I was leaving, 'when he would have Winning Eleven in stock for me to buy', ... and was again told '3 weeks'.... Hmm I wonder is the 23rd June a bigger date than first thought?

FYI, they get games imported the same day as their release in Japan or the US, and they had the Jap PS3 on sale from day one.

Fingers crossed!:shock:

Well definitely some interesting info....
but i doubt it, 3 weeks without any promotions by now...thats kind of unusual and not smart...
but definitely thanx and good info MOLSEy

Well I really doubt it........

How come people working in the business do not know anything and this guy working in a shop knows it.........

Yesterday I was in Art, Gun & Game store in MBK, Bangkok and asked the staff, when there would be a 'football game' out for the PS3, and I was a tad surprised at the response... 'in three weeks'!

Was he carrying a gun in each hand?

Did he have a facial twitch?

And was his answer to every question in English, "3 Weeks." ?

"Excuse me, do you know where the nearest toilet is?"

....."Three weeks!"

;)

guys, the winning eleven for ps3 come out on october, in june 23 konami show us some pictures and videos of the game.

This festival in japan on june 23, is like E3 in EE.UU.

I repeat the game comes out on OCTOBER.

Yesterday I was in Art Gun & Game store in MBK, Bangkok and asked the staff, when there would be a 'football game' out for the PS3, and I was a tad surprised at the response... 'in three weeks'!

That Fake!

I lived in Thailand,Art Gun at MBK not good & sell expensive.

From a French website says PES7 for "20 September"

Packshot, date and prices given as an indication, subject to modification on behalf of the editor.

http://www.scory.com/scripts/mgrqispi.dll?appname=WEBGSYS&prgname=fichearticle&arguments=-A76770

of course it's a fake cover

76770_2.jpg

Last edited:
does anyone reckon that konami have an eye on the halo 3 release date, it wont hurt the PS3 sales those will sell TONS of copies certainly a lot more than the 360 game but still...

Holy Sh|t, play.com is one of the most important retailers isn't it?

--> Abhishek:
Not posted, this link but the Header says "review" PES 7.
That is impossible! It is nout out yet. Even a Preview is almost impossible because Konami did not give a single piece of information.
The interview with Seabass is already placed and that was an April-fools article.

Last edited:
--> Abhishek:
Not posted, this link but the Header says "review" PES 7.
That is impossible! It is nout out yet. Even a Preview is almost impossible because Konami did not give a single piece of information.
The interview with Seabass is already placed and that was an April-fools article.

Ah, my bad then

Lets face it "Fantasista Mode" will be shit the only way it could work if you play under normal camera mode but control only one player but it will be a gimmick and get boring real quick.

A behind player camera will never work its not like real life where you can see everything thats going on from the corner of your eye or instinct etc.
It just something else Konami can distract us with while they add no proper improvements to the key elements of the game.

Dont know if this has already been posted as i havent been reading the whole thread, however it was already in the game to some extent, the bonus camera you could use in pes5? or 4?. Anyway in one of them you could buy the blimp/sky cam and the action cam (or whatever it was called) lock the player select and you would be playing pes libero grande. Essentially in nokami tradition theyve collected a few present options (or reinstated them), action cam, player select lock, masterleague development curve and theyve called it Fantasisi mode. The only change would then be that you can transfer between teams. Whats the betting that the ML will still be the same?! :lol:

God damn..every time I open this thread I secretly hope that when I scroll down on the last page I will see true next gen screenshoot.. :( 23.06. is so far away..

Back
Top Bottom