Gears of War

I wouldnt change it. I prefer it that way instead of the normal FPS way. With the RE4/GoW camera angle, you get the best of FPS and third person rolled into one.

Well I've just gone crazy and bought 2000 MS points. The two things I'm looking to download are the Gears Of War map pack and the Rainbow Six Vegas map pack.

Are there enough people using the new maps to make them worth buying?

Re: Microsoft XBox 360

Gears Map Pack Free From September 3

The Hidden Fronts Map Pack for Gears of War now, right now, costs you money. Hold on for another few days and it'll cost you bupkis, with Microsoft announcing that come September 3 it'll be available as a free download. Included in the pack are the maps "Bullet Marsh", "Garden", "Process" and "Subway". Not only do these four maps bring added variety to your multiplayer smorgasbords, they each bring have their own backstory! "Subway", for example:
Timgad 's Central Subway station used to serve as a central hub for commuters. Now the tunnels are crawling with Locust.
Only thing better than a good multiplayer map is a good multiplayer map that places its existence within the context of the game universe.

They should stop doing that

how can they get away with making people pay then later on offering it for free?

i paid for one of the Rainbow 6 map packs and now its out for free, wankers

my live subscription ran out today

ill get a new one in the next few days and then we can have a go on it. Im shit at it though

we need to have another flatout session, i have only managed about 2 games with you lot on it

Finally got this :p

Playing single and co-op mode! You really need a BIG screen to play co-op, 50" I would assume to play really comfortably :(

Anyway, loving the game!

You need to fix your sig Ash :) Those games have been in your wanted list for aaaages!

Yeah... well had exams, and been saving up.
It seems I have MORE exams as well, so I can play for 1-2 more months, and thats it LOL! Might make an exception for GTA4 and obviosuly PES2008.

Back
Top Bottom