Going Back To WE8:LE + WE9 Review

Yea that or I just jog and press X, I suppose it just takes time, either that or I just play too aggressive.

seems like some people who mastered WE8 and PES4 are pissed because they have to learn new ways of getting passed defenders and new ways of shooting.

all the people that are considering defecting back to WE8, give the current game a week and i'm sure you'll be in love with it as much as you are with the predecessor

no way im going back to WE8LE.
when i switched from we7i(PES3) to we8, it was a great disappointment, since heading was so useless, and the ai was even worse. the shiny players bothered me a while.
the stats were ridiculous too. well, this one has some flaws, but are way better than we8. okay, the konami team support inter, but their stats are RIDICULOUS. look at vieri, davids, cordoba, recoba.
in we9, i can cross the ball again, because in we8, when i won the hading, it would go out of the stadium.
i prefer the we9 dribbling sistem, since in real games i usually dont see 90º turns like in we8LE or previous versions. sidesteps are more common.

Dang, I'm trying to get used to the D-pad and is freakin hard!! I was playing Barca vs Fiorentina (WE8I) and I couldn't score, then I switched to analog real quick and I scored.. Is hard, I don't know if I just suck at using D-pad or it just needs some more time.. but it's hard.

After winning the world cup with england i can honestly say the WE9 is the BEST football game EVER! On five star u cannot afford to give the ball away as the computer will keep it for absolutly ages. Theres no more simple attacks by just going for the chip over the back 4 anymore so u have to hold onto the ball and be patient. As an anologue player i actually find the auto side steps an improvement (I must be the first). I allows tights turn when you're in trouble and look much more realistics than WE8's players that just look down at the ball running round in circles. When dribbling it now feels like a real challenge to beat people and you get a real sense of achievement if you beat 2 or 3 at a time.

In short BEST GAME EVER!!

Machinly said:
After winning the world cup with england i can honestly say the WE9 is the BEST football game EVER!
In short BEST GAME EVER!!

This is so pathetic; some people judge the game only by winning or losing….

i dont think thats the bases of his judgement. he likes the game for what it is not the fact that he won the WC.

theprodigy said:
This is so pathetic; some people judge the game only by winning or losing….

Its pathetic for your to judge him on his opinion. The world cup has loads of game 2 play so you get a good idea of how good the game is.

The game is class but 6 stars is a jump in difficulty which of course is good. Sure it has its problems but these should be sorted for PES5

Last edited by a moderator:
I like WE9! I think it´s a realistic soocer game, because you can´t play fast now! In real life you have to think about every action you do, and so its also in WE9 now!

The Defense AI is much better as in WE8(i)(le)

I love it and i play on 5 stars and i don´t win every game!

But thats what soccer is all about! winning an Loosing!

GreeZ

Back
Top Bottom