GTA IV Online - Xbox 360

I will be around at some point so just invite me if people are about :DD

I can't wait to kill you all :LOL:

Yep, I'll be kicking around at this every night hopefully.

Not tried the online mode yet, but come 9pm it will be done !!!

Might be on sometime around 10pm or 11pm. I might do single-player though as I feel I've neglected that part of it :(

Last night was once again awesome, Free Roam was hilarious

I haven't tried it yet, but I'm looking forward to do it tonight.

Haha even if it was just the 3 of us the start of cannonball race is so funny. There was one point where Tuta grabbed the first car, Oli then went in from the other door and punched him out, but while Oli was doing that I went in too and kicked Oli out and drove off. Then for some reason Tuta was always in the water. :LOL:

I'll be on for some games. Send me an invite if you see me online.

I will be on tonight for some GTA mayhem :)). Will play some FIFA when I get in, then move over to GTA. If you see me online in GTA chuck me an invite :)).

What a fucking quality game! :)) We had 10 people in the Evo Web room at one point. Settled down to 8 of us for most of the night after that and it was bloody ace. These were all the winners from events I was involved in tonight:

Code:
[B][SIZE="3"]MIAmaker wins Deathmatch
StuartCulli wins Deathmatch
Joe wins Race
MIAmaker wins Race
StuartCulli wins Race
Webby Brown wins Race
Tim7 wins GTA Race: Cannonball
MIAmaker wins GTA Race: Cannonball
Tim7 & Branyik07 win Team Deathmatch
Becanes & Webby Brown win Team Deathmatch
Tim7, Branyik07, Becanes & Webby Brown win Cops 'n Crooks
Tim7, Branyik07, Becanes & Webby Brown win Team Deathmatch[/SIZE][/B]

The last game was ace. We were behind for the whole match, with me keeping our score ticking along with a few kills. We were $500 behind, and then we just blitzed the oppo, getting some mad kills and winning by about $50 in the end :DD.

Well played everyone - Joe, CW, Stuart, MIA, Webby, Rob, Tom, Coopz and my main man Mr Becanes :COOL:.

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

:BY:

You're a bunch of TWOTS... Haha great session guys.... "90% of british people have bad teeth"... haha I love Americans.

Was so funny for that last round. We were the crooks and we built a barricade with fire trucks and all hid behind things with rocket launchers. We then all ambushed the cops (all Americans) until it was 1 v1... but coopz got blown to bits.

Last edited:
"There are some Tools messing around on the Interstate"

brilliant :DD

"No-one shoots Jay and gets away with it" - Joe after Rob killed Jay with a pistol

:LOL:

haha yeh, this was while I was giving Rob a lift aswell, the cheekey so and so,

boo you left early Stu, me and Jay were still going round till about 11:20pm was awesome

Back
Top Bottom