• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

HELP!!! - MASTER LEAGUE CRASHING AFTER 2ND SEASON!

V

vik_sohonie

My ML freezes after the final fixture during the 2nd season, it happens when its simulating fixtures from the other leagues and competitions when it reaches "League D Division 1 Final Fixture" it freezes. I dont know if its the patch b/c i have tried 3 dif copies of WE10 (two with KM patch and one with a WMS patch) all crash! PLEASE HELP!!!!

V

vik_sohonie

come on anybody please? no one has had this problem??? its on WE 10 btw. please you'll be in my prayers if you can help me, i was on a roll with my ML team and it seems to be all going to ****

KingSingh

Non-League
27 March 2006
I had the same problem. Unfortunately I thought it might be the patch version that I was using. However I re did the league with the proper players and it was fine. I did it again with the crap players and the same thing happened. Must be a bug in the game.

I noticed it only happens if you dont get promoted from D2 at the first attempt with the crap players.

so to sum up play the league with the proper players - I know its not the same but hey - we all love Pro

E

ELPiCO

Buy a japanese PS2 and WE10 then learn Kantonese or whatever, that should avoid untimely crashes :)

Top Bottom