how early can YOU get PES 2008?

valroy

League 2
4 August 2005
with the release date fast approaching for PES 2008, i thought i'd start a thread for peeps to write in and say how soon they hope to get, or will get the game. i think its common knowledge now that if you go to your local independent games shop, they will sell the game as soon as they have recieved it from the suppliers (normally the wed or thurs before) but how about those annoying people who knows someone that can get the game a good week or two before? and if you order from play.com or ebay, how soon does it come before the release date?

Last edited:
i work for sainsburys on the entertainment section so im hoping to take it home on wednesday evening! all being well that is lol

Play.com are doing it for £18 PC version i think. Not sure when it is released but it is cheap!

I work in a games shop, so Wednesday latest, likely to be the monday for something big like Pro though.

I am not going to prove it because i really don't mind if i'm not believed. Anyway guys you lot will love this game, i never played the demo to see how it was and how different it is, but this game is simply the best !

think you can get it early from here and at only £29.....best price ive seen so far

http://www.shopto.net/page.php?page=dettagli&codart=PS3WI00

but when you say early, how early? if your talking about a day or two before release, i'll stick to going to my local games shop, at least i'm sure i'll get it early, rather than relying on first the retailers then royal mail to deliver it....i cant think of anything worse than paying for your game, and its delayed untill the day of release, or worse still, after its released.
as for the cost, i dont mind paying over the odds to get it as soon as poss. i remember offering a substantial bribe to some guy in game a few years back (for PES 3) on a thurs. and he wouldn't do it.....twat!!

yes but it says contact the customer service department

this is the number 0845 277 7447

sorry I can't help more, I'm so used to ordering stuff in the UK I forgot about overseas :-/

I'll get a PS2 version as soon as it's out on the internet and I'm buying the PS3 version the 26th in my local gameshop. I'm not really stressed with it I still have fun in Fantasista on the latest JP version :D

woolwoths near where I live, they have no idea durin the day, just go to the counter and tell them I couldnt see it on the shelf and they look in the cupboard and sell it us

I work for GAME but would have to wait until the 26th, sooo im ordering online :D... screw discount! :lol:

Woah, I worked for Gamestation and Blockbuster Games since the buyout, but I never knew GAME didn't let their employees buy stuff early.

Woah, I worked for Gamestation and Blockbuster Games since the buyout, but I never knew GAME didn't let their employees buy stuff early.

will blockbuster sell the game early to employees? if so i'll try and work a little angle at my local one....bribe one of the guys there....

will blockbuster sell the game early to employees? if so i'll try and work a little angle at my local one....bribe one of the guys there....

Bit of a touchy issue, it's not really clear whether Blockbuster actually let their employees do it, but we've never recieved kind of official confirmation, however their guide says 'privleges remain as they were under Gamestation policy' which in my, and my collegues mind means it's fine. Besides, we only generally get games in a couple days before they're released these days and you can get them that early from an online retailer generally so I don't see it being too harmful.

I'm not sure if Blockbuster stores that didn't have a Gamestation concession are ever allowed to buy product early.

My local game shop ALWAYS has pro evo on the shelves on the thursday. I remember last year themselves and HMV (who were down the street) kept under-cutting each other. It started off at like €60 when I was passing on my way to college that morning.

When I went out for my lunch break at 1, HMV were selling it at €43 and GAME at €45 lol.

Ended up getting it for €39 though. Student discount ftw :D

Back
Top Bottom