Votes: 18 18.9%

Votes: 24 25.3%

Votes: 29 30.5%

Votes: 14 14.7%
  • 5 or more

Votes: 10 10.5%

• Total voters
yuyazan said:
how about northern europe? anybody knows?

and a book said people in Finland are Asian, but i cant beleve it.
how abou this?

That's false, people from northen europe are true caucasian, in another others: Pure white race, most of them with Russian roots (blonde hair and blue eyes in general).

Althought for my curiosity I found some Japanese words on Japanese/Portuguese dictonary with the same accent and the same meaning, Portuguese researchers or discovers (I don't know the correct meaning, sorry) discovered Japan in the years of 1400's/1500's and then they learn some Japanese words and they teach to Japanese people some Portuguese words like these:

Japanese | Portuguese
Kappa | Capa (Cape)
Arigatô | Obrigado (Thanks)
Oish | Oi (Hi)

These are a few example but they're more.

SPiTFiRE said:
Althought for my curiosity I found some Japanese words on Japanese/Portuguese dictonary with the same accent and the same meaning, Portuguese researchers or discovers (I don't know the correct meaning, sorry) discovered Japan in the years of 1400's/1500's and then they learn some Japanese words and they teach to Japanese people some Portuguese words like these:

Japanese | Portuguese
Kappa | Capa (Cape)
Oish | Oi (Hi)

Christianity and gun introduced into Japan by Portuguese.
but Christianity was forbidden coz leader fear Christianity connect to democracy at 15c.
about gun, states leaders often use this, major arms as Japanese sword at 14c.

yes, Arigato mean Thanks, but others arent correspond.

Last edited:
Dutch is the first, after that English, French and German.

Portuguese, French, English, Spanish.

Tried to learn russian, but there were nobody to talk with, then i stopped.
I would enjoy to learn one or two more languages.

That's false, people from northen europe are true caucasian, in another others: Pure white race, most of them with Russian roots (blonde hair and blue eyes in general).

Japanese | Portuguese
Kappa | Capa (Cape)
Oish | Oi (Hi)

Infact thats true. You are also right with the fact that most people from northern europe are true caucasian. Except for Finnish people. They share the same roots with Hungarian people. They speak Finnogur. That language is not linked to any of the European languages and that makes it unbelievable difficult to learn. They (scientists) say its coming from Asia somewhere but they dont know yet. The latest news is that Finnogur is related to the language of the lost civilization of the Etrusken (very developed civilization before the Romans which suddenly got dissappaered).

Well people when mention Spanish, they mean that they can speak Castellano.

Well I speak a bit catalan also.

berber , darija , arabic , french , english , japanese and a little bit spanish . :mrgreen:

Well then I speak german (live in Germany) english (my favourite one) french, spanish and russian (was born there)

so i think that these are 5 =)

Didn't you say you had relatives from Barcelona in the past?

Well from my grandfather and grandmother, the father and the mother of my father I've Spanish roots from Coruña and Barcelona.
From my mother I've roots from Madeira Island and Lisbon.

I speak without any problem castellano but I don't speak so well catalan as I speak castellano.

Castellano is 90% like Portuguese, catalan is a mix of catellano and some french words and expressions.

English, only English. :(

Everyone else seems to be putting a lot of effort into learning it so hopefully there wont be many people I can't talk to.

I will learn Spanish at some point.

1.* Serbian
2.* Croatian
3.* Bosnian
4.* Montenegrin
5. Hungarian
6. English
7. learning Greek

* First four are comletely same.... but officially arent.:drunk:

If you know Serbian, you automatically know Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin and Russian. Also Macedonian. Only Albanian is different at that area.

Arabic (and about 9 or 10 related dialects)
English
French
and just the Spanish I picked up from subtitled Mexican movies.

My first language is English and although I'm not fluent at them, I also know a bit of Arabic, Urdu, Punjabi, French and German and some words of Pushto. :DD

Czech, English and German. (I still need to improve my German a bit though)

Since I speak Czech, I understand Slovakian completely (it's almost identical to Czech) but I can't talk in Slovakian (at least haven't tried it yet). I also understand certain words from other Slavic languages like Polish, Croatian etc.

Back
Top Bottom