• Again: Talk about cracks or if a certain mod works on a cracked game and we will cut off your puny little pirate dicks.
  • Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.

How many people are willing to buy WE9

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PaRaDox1014

Hey there, how people are planning to buy WE9? I'm getting it the first day, which is Feb 9 in Canada.

P

PaRaDox1014

How can you have WE9 when it didn't even come oout yet?

P

PaRaDox1014

Eh? Yeah, thanks for calling me a newbie, I am a newbie. But for sure I am better then you in designing (web graphics). Eh? Everyone is a newb in somewhere you know.

Doubla R

Argentina
13 April 2005
We get the version which would be called WE9 International.. Anyway, I preordered my copy already.. It says 3 day air shipping.. Do they send it when the game is released or before so it can get to me the same day is released?

bummy_jab

League 2
9 August 2004
I have WE9 Jap vesion allready. BUT Im gettin WE9I ONLY and only IF it has ONline mode. Otherwise hell no.

P

PaRaDox1014

What does it matter to get the Japenese version and the one that comes in Feb 9?

TheWolf

League 1
7 August 2003
Texas, USA
Manchester United
PaRaDox1014 said:
What does it matter to get the Japenese version and the one that comes in Feb 9?
Because unless you have a modded console and can play with patches applied, the Japanese version is in.....

Japanese!!!

C

CapnKill

You can't play on-line in the states with the Japanese version... why is this so hard to think about?

J

johan

PaRaDox - dude get some education regarding these WE games. 95% of us here are already bored with WE9 - the Japanese version - which is still better than the US version or PES5.

RuneEdge

Silent Assassin
1 October 2003
Manchester United
PaRaDox1014 said:
Eh? Yeah, thanks for calling me a newbie, I am a newbie. But for sure I am better then you in designing (web graphics). Eh? Everyone is a newb in somewhere you know.
:lmao:

M

Massacre_1907

if u add "in north america" to your title it would make alot more sense

crayon

Champions League
23 October 2004
Japan
Liverpool FC
Feanaro said:
You mean there are other countries in the world apart from the US and Canada?
Nope, don't think so...(being English I agree with everything Americans say:mrgreen: ).

Joking aside, I think most people are more happy with WE9Asia Championship, gameplay-wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom