I know how the cheats do it now

Think I have a contender for the world record here was having a game yesterday guy I was up against ACKYUK scores a own goal and does not restart I was going out anyway so thought sod it and left the xbox on. Woke up this morning hungover round a mates house and have just got back in and he is STILL THERE its been 30 hours now how desperate do you have to be he could have had 50 games in the mean time debaqting now whether or not to see just how long b4 he will give up

i just finished playing a game and for sum reason when the ball wentout of play the game just froze so i waited to see what would happen as i read about this yesterday for the first time, so after waiting a minute or two i sent a message to the person asking if his xbox had frozen like mine. then next thing i know the message that the othere person had quit and that i had won by default, the person then sent message an abusive message saying i was a cheat and that he was going to file a complaint whats going on all i want to do is play and belive me im not a cheat as you will see from my stats. ive played a few games now and i havent quit but when people think u r a cheat it just peas me off but i guess the people we can blaim is the developers who rush a game to make money this is not good KONAMI

i just finished playing a game and for sum reason when the ball wentout of play the game just froze so i waited to see what would happen as i read about this yesterday for the first time, so after waiting a minute or two i sent a message to the person asking if his xbox had frozen like mine. then next thing i know the message that the othere person had quit and that i had won by default, the person then sent message an abusive message saying i was a cheat and that he was going to file a complaint whats going on all i want to do is play and belive me im not a cheat as you will see from my stats. ive played a few games now and i havent quit but when people think u r a cheat it just peas me off but i guess the people we can blaim is the developers who rush a game to make money this is not good KONAMI

For every good guy on xbox live, there seems to be 3 assholes mate.

Especially on pes6.

Sad, But true.

I got my 360 at xmas.
12 games
1 win (yessssss!!!!!!!!)
5 disconnects
2 freezes.

If anybody plays me and I disconnect it's cos my Tiscali line is sh#t! I'm quite happy to be beaten fairly (and heavily).
Some of the stories I've read here are absolutely unbelievable (some twat leaving the machine frozen for 30+ hours!!!!!).

I know PES doesn't have the same licencing as "other" games but I'm sure there's more than 3 teams. I only seem to play against Brazil, Inter Milan or Barcelona!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom