• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

ImageShack hosting built in

• Admin

Mart

Executive Janitor
Staff
28 February 2002
NYC
Darlington FC
If you need an image hosting, as a lot of you know, ImageShack are quite handy. ImageShack uploading is now built-in to the forums when you reply or start a new thread. Useful or a waste of time? Do let me know. :)

PLF

Legend
2 August 2004
Milanista said:
how does it work??
look under Additional options.

I think it's awesome feature. Quite a lot of us use Imageshack very often and post the hotlink here and now that it's already built-in it makes for less windows open and way more convenient.

Big ops to you guys for makin this possible.

• Admin

Mart

Executive Janitor
Staff
28 February 2002
NYC
Darlington FC
As PLF mentioned there's a new option under Additional Options when you post. It cuts out a bit of work and you're taken to the page where you can choose which link you want to paste into the forum straight away.

EDIT: David Dunn = Awesome skills

mattster12

All-round Bastard
11 April 2005
Adverts, adverts, adverts....there the top image hosting site I reckon and prolly get 1000's of hits everyday. So companies pay them to display their adverts. They also except donations if your feeling generous :)

mattster12

All-round Bastard
11 April 2005
lol...don't you see all these ads then?

ha ha look at that I'm hosting a picture of imagehsack on imageshack :freak:

PLF

Legend
2 August 2004
Has this feature been removed guys?

I can't find it under "Additional Options" anymore and it was truly helpful!

PetrovLFC

Raul!
13 March 2005
NW London
Liverpool
damn, never even realised, and now its gone. I keep a shortcut to imageshack on my desktop. And then drag it onto the quick start bar to the right of the windows start bar. Well handy

Tom

Administratør
Staff
12 December 2001
Hamburg
Hmm, I didn't even know about it at all :mrgreen:

I'm gonna point Mart towards this thread again.

PLF

Legend
2 August 2004
Yeah I just noticed it yesterday when trying to attach some images for "Ugliest footballers" :lol: to my post and realized how handy that used to be and how it's not there anymore.

Dar

Part Timer
Staff
21 February 2003
Dublin
Mart will be on it faster than he is on Tim-Tams or a Brum's sexiest bachelor list, have no fear!

Mart

Executive Janitor
Staff
28 February 2002
NYC
Darlington FC
I did do it quickly once I was online and found out about the problem... Let me know if there are any problems with it.

Top Bottom