In search for PS3 PES7 info

That's a huge step forward in terms of licenses...no Jupiler league, but who cares outside Belgium...
Looks great...
I'm very optimistic about the PS3 version...

In retrospect, this may well be a brilliant april fool's days joke...if so: well done...
I was completely fooled by it.
Congratulations...

Uhmmmm, why does the bottom of the page have pwrtaprillia (or something like it) repeated over and over?!

I call bullshit!

Edit

And turkey arent even a member of fifpro, surely the people making this could atleast check fifpro's member page.

As for the other link to pes7 sales:
"We are committed to bringing Pro Evolution Soccer to as many sectors as possible," said Konami UK's general manager Pete Stone. "PES7 will mark the game's first appearance on PS3, and will see massively improved versions for the Xbox 360, PSP, PS2, PC and DS. We are certainly expecting to surpass sales of PES6 with the next version."

So thats the usual konami bullshit, "massively improved versions" on ps2?! Yeah right, i guess they mean you can now change eye colours in the edit mode or something of similar scale.

Last edited:
Got me too, that's some April's fool you got there!

On close inspection - asides from the poweiporjtesfdf repeated on the lower part of the page - you could see that the same text content is always repeated periodically.

Kudos nonetheless ;)

Thomas: where did you get those release dates, once again?

Best regards,

Paulo Tavares

Re: Full License

It was the picture of Rio Ferdinand that was the give-away!

What is it he says on that stupid stupid TV show he did in the UK:

"You've been Merked!!!" :applause:

:square: :r1: back of the net

So if ProEvo7 is released in October shouldn't Winning Eleven 11 be released 3- months before ProEvo7?

Uhmmmm, why does the bottom of the page have pwrtaprillia (or something like it) repeated over and over?!

I call bullshit!

Edit

And turkey arent even a member of fifpro, surely the people making this could atleast check fifpro's member page.

As for the other link to pes7 sales:

So thats the usual konami bullshit, "massively improved versions" on ps2?! Yeah right, i guess they mean you can now change eye colours in the edit mode or something of similar scale.

correct!, that word means april fools in greek

i dont know, i cant even get the video to play.

Hm..could we make this a sticky, or some sort of official info search thread for PES 7? So all the people know where they should look for latest info and stuff?

I read somewere and interview with sea bass and he says they are considering an online master league, Any more news about this subject? and one more thing, Can there be a solution for stopping cheaters taking part in an online master league ?

Konami is silent for 2 possible reasons: a) Either they are creating hype, cause they have killer PES 7, a game that we all are dreaming about ( less likely ); b) they are scared cause they havent got anything, maybe even having problems porting the game from x360 to ps3 ( 99,98 % chance ).

O O O O O O O O O on konami legs, to break them, those lazy bastards. That O stands for hard tackle ;)

Konami is silent for 2 possible reasons: a) Either they are creating hype, cause they have killer PES 7, a game that we all are dreaming about ( less likely ); b) they are scared cause they havent got anything, maybe even having problems porting the game from x360 to ps3 ( 99,98 % chance ).

O O O O O O O O O on konami legs, to break them, those lazy bastards. That O stands for hard tackle ;)

isn't the 360 porting problems because Konami and Seabass work on the PS3 version from long time ago ;)

Back
Top Bottom