Inter Thread

Re: INTER Thread - ITALIAN LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

Champions League draw for FC Inter: if they manage to defeat Manchester United, they'll face Foppapedretti Bergamo who's regarded to be the best European volleyball team at the moment.

But with the likes of Adriano, who is the best volleyball player in the whole world at the moment, Inter can do it!!

Champions League draw for FC Inter: if they manage to defeat Manchester United, they'll face Foppapedretti Bergamo who's regarded to be the best European volleyball team at the moment.

But with the likes of Adriano, who is the best volleyball player in the whole world at the moment, Inter can do it!!

lol! Now then I'd like to hear the Inter fans' predictions for the CL game with Utd..

yeah it's true, 10 points in 6 matches isn't mathematically impossible but possibilities are rare

(hai ragione, per scaramanzia meglio non cantare vittoria :P)

yeah it's true, 10 points in 6 matches isn't mathematically impossible but possibilities are rare

(hai ragione, per scaramanzia meglio non cantare vittoria :P)

Eeheh Italian Boy...nice to meet you...I'm "neroazzurro".

All inter-fans acclaim him too.

But now, after the Inter emerged yet from the Champions League is definitely my morale to zero:

- I will be glad of this shield, but no other striking

- In this league, so many victories resulted due to luck (lucky own goal and goals)

- Nothing spectacular game

- Mourinho already taken the first year a salary of € 9 million is not too much? One could not start with a lower salary and in case of future good things that happened, to increase it?

As long as there is mathematics Vittoria us we should not celebrate.
Beh calcola che, oramai.. :CONF:

I know you won't celebrate until you're sure (you still remember may 5th, don't you? :BOP:) but I must admit that an advantage of 10 points in 6 matches, well, is kind of impossible to waste..

Ma non dire gatto finché non l'hai nel sacco :JAY:

Beh calcola che, oramai.. :CONF:

I know you won't celebrate until you're sure (you still remember may 5th, don't you? :BOP:) but I must admit that an advantage of 10 points in 6 matches, well, is kind of impossible to waste..

Ma non dire gatto finché non l'hai nel sacco :JAY:

"Do not say cat if you do not have in the bag" is a phrase that I like to always say. ;)

Ok, we have the advantage based on 6 games.

This beautiful thing and I would say that this title is ours now, but as I celebrate it?

I say simply: "Wow ..."

I want a Champions League or maybe meanwhile fight to the last for all games.

Good game

you right, this season we will win the title but IMO it wasn't a very good season... Come on, I think Inter will win the title because isn't a good opposite team, juventus is not consistent and Milan have a too old team and haven't a coach. It's not hard to win with no challenge, it's the same reason why Barcelona every week score 10 goals against all teams, because they are poor, in Serie A is the same; the difference is Inter isn't able to score more than 3 goal in a match
We have serious need of new players, there are a lot of unuseful players to sell (for example Jimenez, Crespo, Rivas) and I think we have to take some Primavera players, like Barca every year do, IMO Santon is the best "buy" of last months.....

F.C. Internazionale Milano Campione d'Italia
I miei complimenti all'Inter per la conquista del 17° scudetto. Bravo ragazzi!

Again Champions!!! Now are 17!!!! Like ac milan.
Inter those gifts received this year?

Inter has played this year?
Own arbitrator ... ...

Inter has played this year?

Barcelona and Manchester are in the Champions League final, are first in their respective leagues and play all the football and 2 Champagne.

I enjoy this championship with a simple "Wow .. we like to Milan 17"

0kjr94ia610x460.jpg

Congrats..

By the way..
0kjr94ia610x460.jpg
Is it me or there was no one in the plaza yesterday?

Once again my congratulations to Inter Milan for the 17th title. It's a pleasure to see my compatriots Mourinho and Figo winning one more trophy.
I need an information and I hope our italian friends (or someone else) can help me. I was searching in Inter's official store an Inter Milan Travel Polo Shirt Navy 2008/2009 but I didn't found it there. So I'm asking you where I can get one.

Here the Polo:
InterTravPoloBlk0809Nvy.jpg

Thanks in advance and my apologise for the off topic question.

Back
Top Bottom