Kitserver 8 (Support discontinued, people! So please no new threads on this issue!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kitserver 8

sorry i missed out on last yrs kitserver.are there keys to switch balls or anything?

I have a problem with installing Kitserver.

I made Pes2009.exe, settings.exe and setup.exe to administrator rights, but only the settings.exe is installed correcrtly. I get error with Pes2009.exe, i should check if its read-only, but it ain't.

Iam using Vista and i reinstalled game then i updated patch 1.10 and next i tried to install kitserver. So can you guys help me? Btw, it's Kitserver 8.0.9

I finally got it to work. I had to go Control Panel and "eliminate" all the asking about administrator rights. Then i restarted computer and tried again, it worked. Guys thanks for help:P

Thanks for update Juce, but for me it doesn't work.
1) I am installing kitserver for both exes succesfully.
2) When I am launching settings.exe the same windows as in PES2008 pops up.
3) I am choosing different resolution, high details and so on, applying changes and OK.
4) When I am launching again settings.exe it looks like that this setting I have done are applied correctly.
5) When I am trying to launch Pes2009.exe warning window pops up and I am pressing Ignore, then game is launching in default settings (the same after installing the game f.e. X button is fo passing)
6) Force resolution does not work either.

Kitserver 8.0.4 worked perfectly.
Both exe files have read-only attribute disabled.

Please help:)

i am getting the same problem as this guy here. however, my resolution and settings seem to have been changed to high but my keyboard settings always run to default. anyway to solve this juce?

Great job Juce. Now it works for me. And I can easily play in High details. Once again: great job !! !! Thanks.

If I can propose something.
In kitserver for PES6 (I don't know how it was for PES2008, maybe it was implemented) there was a Stadium Server. Stadium filesystem has a lot files (I don't remember how much, but at least 100). I had 400 stadiums so that makes about 40.000 files.
So, do you consider adding a stadium in f. e. zip format? That could decrease number of fragmented files in HDD 100 times.

juce i think ur settings ran when u released the 8.0.9 for v1.1. can you do the same thing u did back then to help solve the same problem that i have currently? would do great. thanks man!

Im stuck. Kiktserver has installed okay, but the img and names folders are empty, so nothing has changed. Where are the kits?

Im stuck. Kiktserver has installed okay, but the img and names folders are empty, so nothing has changed. Where are the kits?

That's right. You have to fill these folders yourself. Have a look at the manual (http://kitserver.ath.cx/docs/ks8/manual.html) to see how this works. At the moment, Kitserver has "only" some modules, not including Kserv. However, you can already use new kits by putting a new BIN into the img folder to replace the corresponding BIN in the cv06.img.

Thanks Juce for kitserver 8.0.9. Now it is working just perfectly.

Strange thing. After installing 1.10 Patch the game crashed after match in ML. That never happened with 1.0 version. But I hope that's not your fault, of course :P I am just curious if anyone has the same problem.

Just a small doubt: is it possible to install kitserver using a bat file yet? You know, for patch makers...
Sure you can. Just read documentation:P
Code:
The kitserver setup.exe program can also be run without GUI - in a so-called batch or command-line mode. This can be useful, if kitserver is part of a bigger patch, which contains an installer, and typically the last step of the installer is to attach kitserver to the game EXE file. This can be accomplished by running the setup like this: 

setup --install --gfile={game-exe} --sfile={settings-exe}
setup --remove --gfile={game-exe} --sfile={settings-exe}

Example:

setup --install --gfile=..\pes2009.exe --sfile=..\settings.exe

lot's of thanks juce & robbie

Robbie or Juce, how many time do you calculate to start with the gdb module? I understand that you do this work because you both want to do this, but many people is interrested in the GDB "kits" module...

If you don't know when it would be able, i understand it ;) the afs module is very complicated to make.

Greetings

Last edited:

juice, just to bring to ur attention there is a bug somewhere in kitserver when you try to save changes. saving changes to option file with kitserver installed hangs the game. however, this does not occur in windowed, only full screen.

anyone else noticed this?

hope you'll work on this quickly juice. many thanks.

juice, just to bring to ur attention there is a bug somewhere in kitserver when you try to save changes. saving changes to option file with kitserver installed hangs the game. however, this does not occur in windowed, only full screen.

anyone else noticed this?

hope you'll work on this quickly juice. many thanks.

I must try it, but now i've not time to try it...

If this is true there will be lots of actualizations of the kitserver

Juce is high quality possible with kitserver 8.0.9? Its just i have noticed jaggies on my players over the last version or two since upgrading. Only thing i have installed is gaming access community patch.

I can´t save my language settings, when I close the game they return to default: Portuguese texts and English comments. I want English texts and Italian comments !!!

Is there something possible that you can do ?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Really great work, just can`t wait for the kit implementation! :WORSHIP:

I have one problem, though, each kitserver above version 8.0.5. (8.0.6. and 8.0.7.)speeds up my gameplay, like balls go faster and players run faster, it`s really unreal :(

I haven`t yet installed the patch, and didnt tried out newer versions, maybe this is solved..?

i had the same problem of speed-up gameplay. but i have no choice but to use the kitserver cus i need to use more than one controller in cup mode. please fix this juice.

Anyone has this problem with the sandbags after using the img folder juce provided?

semttulo2bq8.th.jpg

The sandbags are replaced with shadows in some stadiums!

Anyone got a solution for this? Sometimes one end of the pitch is fine while the others has those shadows...

AcidToothpaste,
Check the kitserver/img/cv09.img folder: if you see there unnamed_31.bin and unnamed_317.bin files - delete them, and you'll get back to the original sandbags-style goals.

juce will u be looking into the game-speed problem? another thing, when we play fullscreen without kitserver, hitting the windows button brings us back to the windowed version but again this does not work with kitserver. hope u'll amend both of this. ur a legend man.

juce will u be looking into the game-speed problem? another thing, when we play fullscreen without kitserver, hitting the windows button brings us back to the windowed version but again this does not work with kitserver. hope u'll amend both of this. ur a legend man.
Yes the gamespeed thing is something I hope isn't a problem with the new patch and instead just some easy bug that can be fixed, as it really shouldn't be happening.

I also have speed problem!
When i install kitserver the gameplay is much faster!
But i found out when i dont use "config"(turn off) the gameplay is normal!
So you can use kitserver but you can't use the config....(if you want normal game speed)

I also have speed problem!
When i install kitserver the gameplay is much faster!
But i found out when i dont use "config"(turn off) the gameplay is normal!
So you can use kitserver but you can't use the config....(if you want normal game speed)

I had this idea too, but with no effect, it`s still speeded up :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom