Kitserver 8 (Support discontinued, people! So please no new threads on this issue!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kitserver 8

thank for all Juce and Robie, but one question please?? I don't have hight resolution after patch 1.10 by Konami with new kitserver 8.0.8, why???

Hi Juce... me again.... unfortunately :)

As two guys mentioned before me there is a problem.
After installing patch 1.10 and upgrading kitserver to 8.0.8 I was trying to launch settings.exe. This window: "Do you want to enable ALL....." poped up correctely, but after that I am not allowed to change any settings (except that allowed by KONAMI). So basically I am not allowed to change quality from low to medium or high or resolution from 640x480 & 720x480 to higher. It seems that settings.exe was not patched.

Last edited:

ah... that's possible. I'll investigate.
Thanks for bringing this up to my attention.

settings.exe actually is the same, but there is a bad kset.dll in that 8.0.8 release of kitserver. So that's why it doesn't work right.
I'll post a corrected version shortly.

thank you very much juce!

this game, in my opinon the best pes of all, deserves great addons such as yours.

THANKSS for the kit juce..maan, the game was barely released lol...

am also waiting for goldorak's pes 2009 editor( hope he is making one:WOOT: ) cuz i want to start out an ML with all of the top players in the team..hate that Konami removed that feature..:RANT:

I have a problem with installing Kitserver.

I made Pes2009.exe, settings.exe and setup.exe to administrator rights, but only the settings.exe is installed correcrtly. I get error with Pes2009.exe, i should check if its read-only, but it ain't.

Iam using Vista and i reinstalled game then i updated patch 1.10 and next i tried to install kitserver. So can you guys help me? Btw, it's Kitserver 8.0.9

i tried forcing the high settings to work using kitserver but somehow when the game loads the blue stars bar at the bottom corner do not seem to load and i just get a black screen? anyone can help? i can only play on low. medium brings abt some visual studio error.

anyone can help me on this? i can't even play with medium with the runtime error popping up when its loading into the match. only works with low with or without kitserver. no problems with resolutions. tested it out already. im using 9600pro anyway.

Why is this important, when you can use one of the option files with the kits? Is it so you can play online with all the edited kits?

Kits in option file doesn't work at online mode.

Everything inside kitserver is useable in online.

So im waiting for the kits support of kitserver 8.

Has anybody looked at stadium importing yet or is it still to early? Really missing old trafford and other english stadiums in game!

Just a small doubt: is it possible to install kitserver using a bat file yet? You know, for patch makers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom