Kitserver 8 (Support discontinued, people! So please no new threads on this issue!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kitserver 8

m3ron, miky,
can you post your logs please? (pes2009.log)

Ok Juce, one more thing. I have just installed PES2009 on the computer which does meet minimum requirements and this warning windows does not pop up.
Conclusion: Kitserver works as it should.
On this computer the log looks the same as on mine or milky's computers and I saw nothing wrong with it that's why I didn't paste it in my 1st post.
Looks like the problem could occur on computers that don't meet minimum requirements.

Ok Juce, one more thing. I have just installed PES2009 on the computer which does meet minimum requirements and this warning windows does not pop up.
Conclusion: Kitserver works as it should.
On this computer the log looks the same as on mine or milky's computers and I saw nothing wrong with it that's why I didn't paste it in my 1st post.
Looks like the problem could occur on computers that don't meet minimum requirements.

I think that means the window poped up made the whole setting file invalid. because my other settings, like skipping opening movie doesn't work, too.

I seem to be getting the same problem. The settings appear to have changed but they have no effect when i launch the game. I get the same does not meet minimum requirements error. Please help juce.

Absolutely great work on the kitserver, Juce!

I have a small request. Could you post the changelog in the first post if it's not to much of a problem. It a bit easier to find it there than inside the thread.:))

crap, it's true. I forgot to include new afsio.dll with that release.
Sorry about this guys, i'll release the _real_ fix.

Juce in that also 8.0.6 to read of no a pasta rs0e_s.img
I am Brazilian don't speak right English ok kekeke

Last edited:

Kitserver - 8.0.7 : bug-fix release
- rs0e_X.img folder should now REALLY work :)
- quality check-disable logic should also work now

DOWNLOAD (313 KB):
http://files.filefront.com/kitserver+8077z/;12121835
http://rapidshare.com/files/156254179/kitserver-807.7z.html
http://slil.ru/26260224

P.S. About quality-check: i only have limited means of testing this feature.
If somebody gets it to work successfully, please report here. Thanks.

Great job Juce. Now it works for me. And I can easily play in High details. Once again: great job !! !! Thanks.

If I can propose something.
In kitserver for PES6 (I don't know how it was for PES2008, maybe it was implemented) there was a Stadium Server. Stadium filesystem has a lot files (I don't remember how much, but at least 100). I had 400 stadiums so that makes about 40.000 files.
So, do you consider adding a stadium in f. e. zip format? That could decrease number of fragmented files in HDD 100 times.

I guess Im a complete noob, but I've read the how to guide and still get nothing..Do I need a certain program to open kitserver, cause when I download it all I get is the kitserver-807.7z file which I cannot unpack.....plz help..Thank You

I guess Im a complete noob, but I've read the how to guide and still get nothing..Do I need a certain program to open kitserver, cause when I download it all I get is the kitserver-807.7z file which I cannot unpack.....plz help..Thank You

it is compressed as a .7z file which can be extracted using 7-Zip: http://www.7-zip.org/
it is just compressed to make the download file smaller :))

Using "Game Accelerator" and "KitServer", I can play at HIGH Settings with 800x600 settings.

That's magnificent cause my pc is a piece of crap.

Kitserver - 8.0.7 : bug-fix release
- rs0e_X.img folder should now REALLY work :)
- quality check-disable logic should also work now

DOWNLOAD (313 KB):
http://files.filefront.com/kitserver+8077z/;12121835
http://rapidshare.com/files/156254179/kitserver-807.7z.html
http://slil.ru/26260224

P.S. About quality-check: i only have limited means of testing this feature.
If somebody gets it to work successfully, please report here. Thanks.

Juce thank you face you are too much now the narration diffuses

Great job Juce. Now it works for me. And I can easily play in High details. Once again: great job !! !! Thanks.

In kitserver for PES6 (I don't know how it was for PES2008, maybe it was implemented) there was a Stadium Server. Stadium filesystem has a lot files (I don't remember how much, but at least 100). I had 400 stadiums so that makes about 40.000 files.
So, do you consider adding a stadium in f. e. zip format? That could decrease number of fragmented files in HDD 100 times.

me,too. It works now! Just said goodbye to low detail and 640*480 :)

Thank you very much, juce!!!

thanks, juce! Was wondering is it possible to do something with shirts, so that we can assign them being untucked for certain players. Something like bootserver does, but with shirts?

That's what I was wondering, too. I'd just like to know from the modding experts if something like that could be done in any way or if it's entirely out of the realm of possible.

Many thanks for the latest version, now i can use high details, and how it makes the game look better than what is was on before. Looking forward to adjusting the LOD in next versions.

(sorry for my english)
Hi guys, I'm updating epl kits with kitserver nethod, using the bin files. but I don't know how convert png to bin files. Does anybody tell me the way?
Or where I can find kits in bin format? Thanks a lot

You can use GGS to import PNG files inside bins

i think ill wait until someone uploads their whole kitserver folder because i have no clue how to do it even after reading the manual!

In what step exactly you are stuck in?

1.unpack kitserver folder inside PES2009 Root directory.
2.create the desired img folders inside img main folder in kitserver.
3. for kit/font/numbers open cv06.img file using AFS and extract them to a created folder with the same name inside the main img folder inside kitserver e.g kitserver\img\cv06.img\
PS: Make sure that when creating folders inside kitserver img folder don't forget to add the extension "*.img" in the name of the folder.
4.run kitserver setup, find PES2009.exe, click install
5. Using GGS as said before , u can modify the bins that you've extracted, import kits / fonts/numbers ..etc png to their matching bins
6. In order not to mess up the kits..etc use the relinking tool to see exactly what is the assignment of each bin

Hopefully , this brief walkthrough will help you this time

PS: If it not clear enough please visit this thread

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=50285

Regards;)

Last edited:

unbelivibale work..:APPLAUD::WORSHIP::WOOT:
great job maestro, you brought new playfeeling to me ,by playing in high settings.

that's a great idea. Will need some experiments to see if uncompressing on the fly hurts the permformance... i think it shouldn't matter too much because stadium files are all seem to be preloaded before the match starts. So, yes i think it would be possible, certainly worth a look.

In what step exactly you are stuck in?

1.unpack kitserver folder inside PES2009 Root directory.
2.create the desired img folders inside img main folder in kitserver.
3. for kit/font/numbers open cv06.img file using AFS and extract them to a created folder with the same name inside the main img folder inside kitserver e.g kitserver\img\cv06.img\
PS: Make sure that when creating folders inside kitserver img folder don't forget to add the extension "*.img" in the name of the folder.
4.run kitserver setup, find PES2009.exe, click install
5. Using GGS as said before , u can modify the bins that you've extracted, import kits / fonts/numbers ..etc png to their matching bins
6. In order not to mess up the kits..etc use the relinking tool to see exactly what is the assignment of each bin

Hopefully , this brief walkthrough will help you this time

PS: If it not clear enough please visit this thread

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=50285

Regards;)

First of all thanks for the reply,

I created the three folders it sais in the manual at that stage.(cv00.img, cv01.img, cs0d.img) do i meed any more??

Also i dont have a clue what GGS or bins are! or AFS!

also ive nowhere idea what i do with the files i download from gamingaccess such as adboards/balls things like that

im truly a total n00b

Last edited:

i've seen it being mentioned before. But i just want to add it again. I would LOVE to see an option to zoom out further than possible with the wide camera.
In BaL i can't even always se wether my team is in possesion..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom