Ligue 1

Re: Ligue 1 - 12/13

Montpellier - Saint Etienne great match at the moment! Les Verts leading 0-1 thanks to a goal froma great playing Aubameyang.

You're turning into a big fan of Ligue 1, aren't you Damjan?

You've got the bug now like the rest of us! :P lol

Haha we dragged him to it :P

It was a great game but I must say what an attack we showed !
I really liked this game but as usual this season, one moment of inattention and we concede a goal :( but still I'm happy with the result even if we could have won several times.
We're back !

Haha yeah! :)

I was checking out matches for tonight and now I reckon I'll go and watch Ligue 1 at least every friday!

Still have no team though. I've always liked Toulouse a bit, for no reason I can actually remember. :P

And I watched the game on BeIn sports, they have brilliant coverge! Plus I get to test the French I'm learning at school. :P

Yeah they couldn't deal with PSG's attack. Nene and Menez were to pacey and Ibra too strong on the ball.

We're back !!
Finally a nice team play at the last 15 mins from Montpellier !
Never surrender, that's why Nancy lost IMO.
They have some great players scuch as Puygrenier and Mollo (what a technique, acceleration and balance !) but we were the most determined ones.

I'm even more happy because of Belhanda and Camara's goals, they're gaining confiance again
Great job by Bocaly today, he created a lot of goal opportunities along with Cabella.

Wow, L'OM 3-0 down at Valenciennes at only the 40th minute! Mandanda just had an absolute shocker!

Wow, L'OM 3-0 down at Valenciennes at only the 40th minute! Mandanda just had an absolute shocker!
120930092436967013.gif

Yeah it was a shocker! How is it even possible to throw it like that lol.

:LOL: that's why Lloris got ahead of him, he's more consistent (more mature too?) If he keeps making such silly (honest) mistakes he'll turn out to be just another Landreau, a one hit wonder. Meanwhile Ali Ahmada is getting better and better soon he'll be knocking the NT door for his place.

Re: Ligue 1 - 12/13 - OM vs. PSG Sunday

Oh Btw (Sorry for the double post in advance), Epic Cabella is epic !

He's challenging every guy in Fifa 13 PS3 to play against him :D

Here's his PSN pseudo : RemyCabella20

Re: Ligue 1 - 12/13 - OM vs. PSG Sunday

Cabella is a very good player. I can see him become the next hype like Hazard was.

Re: Ligue 1 - 12/13 - OM 2-2 PSG

Can someone give me a litle information about Stade Reims.
It seems that they are doing quite well at the moment.
Who are their most important players, what is their playing style, any other interesting things?

Thanks in advance.

Can someone give me a litle information about Stade Reims.
It seems that they are doing quite well at the moment.
Who are their most important players, what is their playing style, any other interesting things?

Thanks in advance.
I think their most important and best players are, for me, Grzegorz Krychowiak, Diego Rigonato Rodrigues and Odaïr Fortes.

The first one is really physical and read the game nicely
The 2nd one is a Brazilian talented player, very good technically and fast.
The last one is a super fast and agile player who can create danger from nothing just as Diego.

The interesting thing for me would be that they're a REAL team, by that I mean that the tactical scheme is really respected and really worked that you can see a real playing style.

And of course historically speaking, this club is one of the greatest in France ;)

Ok, I've concluded that Saint Etienne are my favourite team in France. :)

I've watched a couple of games from them this season and I really like this team.

Leading 1-0 now, Spider Man Aubameyang with the goal.:BOP:
s294X.jpg

kBjxa.jpg

:D

Yes, that certainly had a role in my choice too. :)
LNIe0.jpg

I remember a few years back Jeremy Janot the popular and eccentric St. Etienne goalie wore a spider man mask as well. Look it up. It was hilarious!

He was short for a goalkeeper but very athletic and had great reflexes!

Yeah, I know him lol. Once said he wore a diving suit underneath his kit so he could pee during the match. :LOL: He even said he liked the warmness from his pee, haha.

Back
Top Bottom