Ligue 1

Re: Ligue 1 - 12/13

Exactly my reactions, directly thought about Spider Janot xD

BUT there are better news

FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY we won in our stadium La Mosson <3

Belhanda is at his top form now, I just hope he doesn't get injured so he can make it to the ACN.

Praise the lord.

We beat PSG. :BOP:

I watched the match and we played incredible. Kept their attack under control pretty much the whole game. :)

Then Aubameyang came on and bossed! :D

Allez les Verts! :D

We beat PSG. :BOP:

I watched the match and we played incredible. Kept their attack under control pretty much the whole game. :)

Then Aubameyang came on and bossed! :D

Allez les Verts! :D
You have a great coach really ;)

+ Ibra will not play against us thanks to you so again THANK YOU :D

I agree. Galtier is a great coach. Organisation is key and our players are managing it really well.

And you're very welcome! :D

Anyone but Lyon and P.S.G. to become champions imo. :)

Watching the game vs Troyes now, having trouble scoring.

Troyes are very weak, I expect them to be relegated. They are in desperate need of a striker, Camus as a lone striker won't work, since that isn't his position.

Anyway, let's hope we get the three points!

Saint Etienne won very easily as as you said Troyes are really in a bad shape this year.

Following Montpellier-PSG tomorrow I'm so thrilled especially because El Kaoutari is playing and Ibra isn't :D

WE BEAT PSG AGAIN! ON PENALTIES! :D

I'm so glad I decided to start supporting ASSE at the start of the season, man I love this team so much!

The defence HAS to be up their with the best of the league, Bayal Sall is a rock!

And Stéphane Ruffier, man, I don't know where to start! He deserves atleast a call up for the French national team!

I'm so happy at the moment!

ALLEZ LES VERTS!

WE BEAT PSG AGAIN! ON PENALTIES! :D

I'm so glad I decided to start supporting ASSE at the start of the season, man I love this team so much!

The defence HAS to be up their with the best of the league, Bayal Sall is a rock!

And Stéphane Ruffier, man, I don't know where to start! He deserves atleast a call up for the French national team!

I'm so happy at the moment!

ALLEZ LES VERTS!
What if I told you ASSE wanted to get rid of Bayal in the transfer period ?
And as usual when players are discarded, they give their best.
That's what happened with this guy.

For Ruffier, I TOTALLY agree with you.
This guy is a TOTAL BEAST.
Seriously, he schoked me when Ibra when through him with his foot (remember the Kung-fu kick), and the guy was upo like 3 seconds after that and I was like : WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT ?!
And I'm not even talking about his GK skills.
This guy, as you said, deserves a National Team call at least for 3rd Keeper (IMO he can have the 2nd place, Lloris being beyond everyone).

I'm livid at the LFP. We played freaking PSG in the Coupe de La Ligue for 120 minutes on Tuesday and they scheduled our game for Friday. Now this match was actually scheduled to be on Saturday, which would be odd as well, but re-scheduling it out friday while our players have played a Cup quarter-final three days before is ridiculous. This match also seems to be the thousand time we played on Friday this season.:RANT:

Huge game today !!!!!
We're finally in the top 10 and only 3 points far away from the 4th !!
Awesome team play, I've finally seen the REAL Montpellier today !

Huge game today !!!!!
We're finally in the top 10 and only 3 points far away from the 4th !!
Awesome team play, I've finally seen the REAL Montpellier today !
The Estrada goal... amazing, 32 metres volley !
and the Utaka work on the second goal, great.

hey guys, i got 2 questions for u. how are sirigu and verratti doing so far? unfortunately i haven't got much time for tv theese days, and i haven't watched any ligue un action for quite some time, so i'm not exactly aware of what's going on on the other side of the alps.
is verratti getting any playtime in paris? and if so, how is he doing? and what's your opinion on sirigu after 1 year and a half in france?

I've seen a couple of matches at the beginning of the season and Verratti was absolutely outstanding then, easily the best PSG player.
Sirigu: very good.
Maybe i'm not the best to answer, because i'm talking about the first 5 or 6 matches...

Verrati is very talented player, really impressive, but the kid take too much risk in defense with some big mistakes.

Gerd, for me the best player (after Zlatan) it's Matuidi, this guy do all !!

Well i can answer you about Verratti: he's in splendid shape and an undisputed starter, and he's second reason (besides Ibra) behind Paris good run so far. He took the dynamo role in the team, his vision, pinpoint passes and exquisite technique are an absolute hit with the fans. About Sirigu: i think he made it the first year, now he's just in race with himself to keep that pace.

thanks for the info guys. so verratti is actually getting some decent playtime. i got to say i'm pleasently surprised. verratti has basically no experience whatsoever (he's never even played a single serie a match..... only 2 seasons in serie b). so i thought such an young kid would have had a hard time playing any football at all, in a club with so many experienced and good midfielders (such as motta, matuidi, bodmer and sissoko).

oh and do guys have any idea of what happened to pastore? from what i hear, he basically "pulled a gourcuff" (meaning he suddenly disappeared and got replaced by the shadow of his former self).

Pastore has kind of lost it. He gets a lot of criticism and he is failing to live up to his transfer fee.

Gourcuff is very inconsistent and always has little injuries.

Last edited:

I think Pastoré couldn't handle the competitiveness surrounding him, also Ancelotti doesn't really include him in his tactics, because according to him he doesn't fit right (then again the guy think Nenê isn't enough to start
Emoticon-Facepalm.gif
).

Regarding Crisitian: he seems to back on level a bit but his form is still awful, which's making him look inconsistent. For me the trio he's forming currently with Gonalons and Malbranque is the one of the best in the league.

Bit of a bummer todays match was for us. We could've won it but then again they could've won it too. Ruffier with another fantastic save on Moussa Sissoko. New signing Mollo looked good too, but he needs to work on his corners. :P When Brandao finally got on the pitch we started playing much better, way more pressing on the Toulouse backline. That said, a draw is a fair result, but we needed a win to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom