Madden NFL 11

Regarding the Kicking Meter, I heard on a couple of podcasts they changed it because the kicker's stats were meaning nothing. If you perfected the analogue stick, you could kick 60-70 yard kicks, kick accuracy and kick strength meant nothing for a someone who knew the system as such.

Regarding the Kicking Meter, I heard on a couple of podcasts they changed it because the kicker's stats were meaning nothing. If you perfected the analogue stick, you could kick 60-70 yard kicks, kick accuracy and kick strength meant nothing for a someone who knew the system as such.

I would have thought that's a problem with the implementation of stats rather than the control system at fault there. Having said that, there was a difference between strong and weak kickers in the previous Madden games, but accuracy was very much down to you.

Played the demo a few times and for me this is the best so far. With the new running and moving system it has added a bit of life to this franchise that has been stale for years. It still has a long way to go animation wise and until they get the backbreaker tackle system it will still be a bit meh for me.

This game has not improved a great deal for me, i think it is good for one franchise season but then it gets boring.It's all very well tarting up the cut scenes but the serious lack of improvments in-game makes this just the same as previous versions IMO. The players look like the are skating on ice, and it just hasn't moved forward enough to warrant us paying £40. ESPN or someone please bring a decent true simulation out.

Back
Top Bottom