Madden NFL 11

Re: Madden NFL 2010

:))

So I'm leading my first regular season game 7-0, I've got the ball on the opposition's 20 yard line and then this happens...

I throw a pass to Plaxico, he catches the ball cleanly, then suddenly the ball gets sucked through his body into the hands of the CB behind him and the fucking ref calls the play as a interception!

Of course they drove up the field and scored a touchdown and field goal. :RANT:

I eventually won the game in overtime but it took me ages to recover from that game changing decision.

A seventeen play drive in the last few minutes of the 4th quarter took it to over time.

is it just me or do the players seem incredibly slow and funny runners when you sprint? (well at all times in truth...)?

is it just me or do the players seem incredibly slow and funny runners when you sprint? (well at all times in truth...)?

It's not just you. I see the same and am very bothered by it. It detracts so much from realism. In this version of Madden, players don't run, they jog.

And, he could.....jog....all...the...way!!!!

not good atall. in superstar mode, what is the point in practise? i'm a qb but it says a play before training then you just seem to run it over and again.. and its normally a run..

gotta say i'm sadly not rating this game particularly highly at the mo..

i just want a good game to get into! :(

i also thought in 09 on superstar mode you could move the qbs head to look to one side of the pitch when looking for a pass...

am i making this up or can i just not do it anymore?

and the ai recievers run fucking idiotic lines after they catch it.. straight to the sideline then up, if not straight out]

aaaaaaaah

I doubt EA will ever get this game right gameplay-wise before their license expires. I love the graphics and all, but it's all just like having a beautiful cherry red pristine condition Ferrari with a clunky flawed engine.

It reminds me of the old Fifa games, beautiful on the outside, but horrible on the inside. That's all changed ofcourse, and thankfully, Fifa is as pretty on the inside as it is on the outside. Bells, whistles, and all. I wish I could say the same for the Madden series on the next-gen consoles.

Yeah they need to follow the Fifa route and nail the gameplay first and then add to that. They've thrown in that halftime show but it's really wooden and I hate the way the woman points out how it;s a 'video game' and says 'lets get you back to your game'.

They've totally missed the point by doing that.

I'm worried about throwing deep passes in this game, how any found a winning formula?

In my franchise, Witten, Barber and Jones all have more receptions than my two main receivers. Whenever I try to get them more involved, I end up trying to force the issue and that usually leads to turnovers.

I'm going to have use practice mode more now.

The current dev team have added some nice things but at the end of the day it is still Madden wich means stupid errors will always occur, errors wich EA said would be fixed. Madden needs to be reworked from the ground up, this current engine is not good enough.

They need more tackling animations.I want to knock the man cold atleast once in the season,leaving him down flat out like in real football.A little blood into the mix would'nt hurt either.

They need more tackling animations.I want to knock the man cold atleast once in the season,leaving him down flat out like in real football.A little blood into the mix would'nt hurt either.

At least once a game I make sure that I take someone out with the right stick, if I time it well I sometimes get fumble recoveries.

Its sweeter when your losing though :COOL:

I mean knock the cunt out,i hit them with the right stick most tackles but the KO animation is'nt there.I do not want the fool to get up mate.

I get it now, that would be a nice addition.

Is this worth getting then, I was going to pick it up but it may be a rent job first if throwing is an issue...

If you're not a massive fan of the NFL then I would rent it first. I'm not having too much trouble with my passing game. It's tough but rewarding.

i find the passing game fine but only really look for passes where players are running across, the hail marys dont work very often for me, but i do have to admit early on i had a heap of interceptions and still throw probably one a game. just cos didnt get an answer last time,
1. can you move the qbs head in superstar mode after the snap so you can look in a direction? you used to be able to...
2. whats the point in practise? it just seems to run one run play then i keep having to do it again and again, nothing happens, just keeps the same play going again and again - do i gain anything by not just simming this?

cheers

Back
Top Bottom