Madden NFL 11

Re: Madden NFL 2010

EA Sports has come up with a way to get online franchise codes for Madden NFL 10 to anyone who bought the game and didn't find their code printed on the back of the instruction manual.

Kotaku

maddenfranchise_step3.jpg

I'm in a live chat right now...

EDIT: My account's been activated :))

Last edited:

Lack of real teams and players will give backbreaker a short term imo,plus they look like terminator robots in pads.Why can't EA get on board with this developer and give us the real deal?

Last edited:

Teams and players mean nothing to me. APF 2K8 came in the post today and other than a few names I recognise it's all greek to me, but I'm having more fun with it than any other NFL game I've ever played.

I emailed EA and just got a reply saying they have activated the online franchise mode for me.

Man I suck at this game. I'm starting to get some things moving with the passing game but I cant make anything on the run.

I love it when you make a incorrect play and then the commentator re-runs it showing u where you picked the wrong option as someone else was free. Looks like a TV broadcast.

You have to run into the holes not holding the sprint button,move the RAS when you get tackled and you may break the tackle.

I emailed EA and just got a reply saying they have activated the online franchise mode for me.

Man I suck at this game. I'm starting to get some things moving with the passing game but I cant make anything on the run.

I love it when you make a incorrect play and then the commentator re-runs it showing u where you picked the wrong option as someone else was free. Looks like a TV broadcast.

It's the other way round with me. I'm having a lot of joy running but not so much passing.

When using run plays try the 'Power-O' and 'Iso' and follow your lead blocker until a gap appears. Use the right stick to dodge and shake off tackles.

I've been playing Madden solidly for 3/4 years now but yesterday was the first time I actually paid attention to the manual and sent a receiver in motion, it makes a huge difference!

Also is anyone else having problems kicking field goals? I can't make a simple 35 yarder, the kicker hardly gets it off the floor. It wasn't like this in 09.

Fancy an online franchise Nick?

The game is very, very good and the graphics/weather effects are superb.

I have the full version game and although it is an improvement gameplay-wise from last year, the game still has many, many, flaws. Collision, bad physics, stiff and robotic running animations, receivers catching balls and automatically running out of bounds as you watch helplessly the canned animation playing out, DB's intercepting the ball as if they have eyes in the back of their heads...they don't turn or look at the ball, they just stick their hands up and pick off the ball. Also, repetitive animations and terrible commentary. I could care less about the graphics, as good as it looks, if the gameplay leaves a lot to be desired in terms of realism, physics, questionable AI and other gameplay issues, then it's really not worth it.

EA did improve the game, but not to my expectations. There is still A LOT more to be worked on to make the game more enjoyable.

Good try EA, I hope you continue to build on this one for future versions.

I think I will rent the PS2 version and see how that one plays. If not, I can always go back to my APF2008 copy.

Thanks am starting to see some improvement on the run now. Have been replaying my run plays to see the correct holes I should be moving into.

Man I played the Colts. Payton Manning needs to be blitzed. With no pressure he was just tearing me to bits. I scored my first touchdown starting on my 20 yard line and just play after play getting closer and closer. Really like this game.

I was reading the back of the box in GAME today and saw EA were bigging up their TV style presentation highlights show.

I do believe NFL2K5 first achieved this on the XBOX some 5 years ago.

2k5's presentation was superb :)

I'll be honest and say I even enjoyed that stuff where you decorated your crib with the team penants and posters etc :D

Madden's HT show is no where near that quality, they should put it in their 2K sports games.

The woman's voice in the demo at halftime really put me off. She just has no enthusiasm at all and it really comes across as 'reading from a script'.

I was reading the back of the box in GAME today and saw EA were bigging up their TV style presentation highlights show.

I do believe NFL2K5 first achieved this on the XBOX some 5 years ago.

Yeah 2K5 had all, that it was great. Used to live the annnouncers. "His going, going, going, going all the way". Was blown away when they showed highlights from other games.

The woman's voice in the demo at halftime really put me off. She just has no enthusiasm at all and it really comes across as 'reading from a script'.

Its awful as is the commentry in the game.

Last edited:

Anyone know how to get the roster update?

So, the 1st roster update is out? Also, this game needs to be patched in several areas, particularly O-Line blocking.

Farve and Vick have been added to the game but I haven't figured out how to get them into my game.

Not sure how to give tips regarding defense, I'll look on OS and see if I can find anything to help you.

Back
Top Bottom