My 1st Ever Compilation - PES5 Demo

B

Bailey10

Alrite guys, well i have never done one of these before and someone said they where fun to make so i thought to myself yeah ok why not make one Ofcourse it aint going to be the best but there is a selction of my goals scored in the PES5 Demo! please leave comments on the Compilation guys and i hope you enjoy! :D

Its 3mins 30 long! http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3D9TCEDYTFPK42STMBTEW47VVZ

studeep

ManUnited academy
29 June 2005
Uk
Manchester United
pretty nice.. personally loved the red lettering animations they looked lush!!! ;)BTW what program did you use to edit it????

B

Bailey10

Thanks guys :D liking the commenets! and studeep i used windows movie maker its pretty easy to use as well and also i aint mess around with it alot yet so there is loads of things you can do! Thanks again guys Hopefully be making another 1 if you lot are interested?

B

bart

Bailey how did you capture the replays what program did you use to record the game while your was playing.

Impressed with the compilation muccer looks cool :-)

B

bart

Bailey could you tell me please how you got fraps to run smoothly as soon as i start fraps everything goes all jerky not smooth hope you can help many thanks

Top Bottom