• Forum posts by new members will need to be verified manually first before showing up. Please don't spam as this won't accelerate the whole process and be patient!

Need an info about Premiership ;-)

F

fantasheva

Hi everyone from Italy ;)

I noticed [well, it seems to me] that there isn't yet a sticky topic about PES5 editin' so I ask you an info, openin' this.

I'm editing the Premiership but I would like to know the real names of Wearside, Lancashire Athletic and East London...one of 'em should be the newcomers of Wigan Athletic but I don't know much about them :)

Can you tell me "who is who"?

Thx a lot.

L

le-roy

As far I now is Lancashire Athletic Wigan Athletic, because there is a Dutch player called de Zeeuw who plays for them.

D

divath

Wearside = Sunderland FC

Lancashire Athletic = Wigan Athletic

East London = West Ham United FC

cheers, David

F

fantasheva

Thanks a lot, guys...that's what I needed :cheers:

Well, just hopin' to be helpful to those that are goin' in "editin' mania" in the next days, I can suggest you to keep your PES4 Option File "Alive", there's an option in PES5 that can upload from it everything you've done in the past edition [stuff like logos, players/teams name/stadium edit etc...]

Really useful.

Have Fun:circle:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

divath

hehe, when i started playing pes5 i had to delete my pes4 data to make space on memory card... then afterwards i saw the option to transfer all my logos/emblem ... ARGHHHHH lol, not smart:shock:

F

fantasheva

divath said:
hehe, when i started playing pes5 i had to delete my pes4 data to make space on memory card... then afterwards i saw the option to transfer all my logos/emblem ... ARGHHHHH lol, not smart:shock:

I was doin' the same, anyway...
It's all about luck.

Thanks Stringer Bell, registration done, nice links ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom