New Kits

Roma have been sponsored by Bancaitalease for the last two games, so there is a possibility that it is their sponsor for the rest of the season.

cerezo 06:

060126.jpg

2006uniform.gif

CWright said:
New Liverpool kits taken from Adidas brochure images during a trade fair in Malaysia

newliverpoolkit8ov.jpg

Nice one, Liverpool's kits have been shit with Reebok, nice to see they're back with Adidas! Aren't Chelsea having Adidas next season too? On;y English team with Adidas I can think of is Newcastle :?

Last edited:
NickSCFC said:
Nice one, Liverpool's kits have been shit with Reebok, nice to see they're back with Adidas! Aren't Chelsea having Adidas next season too? On;y English team with Adidas I can think of is Newcastle :?
Adidas has bought Reebok IIRC so, West Ham, Bolton, Manchester City should all be Adidas too?

Reebok is still a brand by itself,the only change is that,all the revenue in sales and sponsorship goes to Adidas,its parent company.So,I dont know if all the teams outfitted by Reebok would change to Adidas.

no as they still have a running reebok contract, but those seem to be real considering the source they came from.

new Fc Saturn kits

kit2006-01.gif
kit2006-02.gif

kit2006-03.gif
kit2006-04.gif

on white kits shorts premio ? some have more info about away adidas ? same FC TOKYO

I've already heard Sporting CP will wear for the next season after the centennary Puma as a sports brand.

I hope it.

NickSCFC said:
Chelsea kit's genuine, you say every kit's fake!

Chelsea might have a kit looking like that, but that actual picture is an obvious fake. You can tell by all of the off pixels which to me have obviously been changed in a graphics program.

JayM said:
But shouldn't they be going back to the original badge and not the centenary one?

That new crest is permanent, the only thing which was centenary about it was the writing wrote around in on the actual shirt, but the crest will still be used.

Milanista said:
Looks fake like the Liverpool one.

The pic of Liverpool's shirt is real, they will be playing in Adidas kit next season, but Reebok obviously isn't going defunct, especially since they're still kitting out the A-League and Sao Paulo for sure.

Here are a few more pictures from that same adidas brochure of the rest of the line...
liverpooladidasnew.jpg

liverpooladidasleisure.jpg

Back
Top Bottom