New Kits

curswine said:
New Lotto design and probably the same desing Ukraine will use, looks bad in my opinion.
serbiahome4ud.jpg
serbiaaway0fj.jpg
They look kinda fake, or they're training jerseys..... also haven't Serbia & Montenegro (and Ukraine) just had those new kits in the same style as Zaragoza, Fiorentina, Chievo? :?

noise said:
So mitre are kit manufacturers now?
They've been making kits for some times, earliest that I can think of was the Cameroon kits from the 1994 World Cup, those were made by Mitre.

:: JJ :: said:
They look kinda fake, or they're training jerseys..... also haven't Serbia & Montenegro (and Ukraine) just had those new kits in the same style as Zaragoza, Fiorentina, Chievo? :?

Those were just temporary kits, since the kits they were already using were such old designs and Lotto wouldn't let a chance like a world cup slide to show off a new design.

I'm sure that Sweden will be wearing that home kit in the World Cup, but have a new away kit as the current one has been in use since Euro 2004.

some know more info this kits ? Nike Total 90 or what team use i know only Arsenal Kiev and Rubin 06 ?

dynamo dresden home and away, wolfsburg away and third, some scottish team (can't remember), RC Lens third or fourth

that's not even a design. it's a regular T's. It doesnt look bad though.
what's happen to nike? even all the new boots are just old styles with minor changes. they havent made any surprise since EURO'04. look at their new match ball, repeating the same mistake which diadora had when season started.

OPM said:
dynamo dresden home and away, wolfsburg away and third, some scottish team (can't remember), RC Lens third or fourth
A few teams in the English Coca Coca League also use that Nike pub team style as well.

Back
Top Bottom