New Screenshots (X360)

0237.jpg

:lmao::lmao:

Kiske said:
Where did you read we are going to have only 8 stadium on the 360 FINAL RETAIL version ?
I don't if it's the fiinal version actualy, but the version at the moment have 8 stadiums.

ThomasGOAL said:
look PSP :roll:

Yeah... psp :roll:

0147.jpg

PS) If you are not sure they will be only 8 stadium in 360... please don't try to make this rumour living just because you don't like MS.
We are all PES fans, and we are a Tribe whatever the system PES or WE is running on :)

ThomasGoal actually provides us with important info when it matters..... your a noob and you shouldnt be saying things like that about an Evo Web legend...

DJ

Thanks djdoc360 & cammeyboy

and i'm sorry about this information, but the actual version (i never says final) it's only 8 stadiums, don't forget Konami need rebuild the game !
and if the same game out on PS3, i'm very angry too, no reason, believe me i'm fear about the next version, Konami just need time.

ThomasGOAL said:
Thanks djdoc360 & cammeyboy

and i'm sorry about this information, but the actual version (i never says final) it's only 8 stadiums, don't forget Konami need rebuild the game !
and if the same game out on PS3, i'm very angry too, no reason, believe me i'm fear about the next version, Konami just need time.

;)

I don't think I've been anytime rude with you mate !

Ehm... appart when it was WC time... Forza Azzurri :p

Stop posting PSP screens in here. There is a thread for PSP. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
graphic wise im getting jealouse at 360 owners...the kits look spot on...the only thing i dont really like are the faces but other than that it looks amazing...although i cant wait for PES6 its even harder to wait for PES7 which will be the first real next gen PES...

too bad though that the Bayern munich kit doesnt have the T-mobile sponsor on it...:S

edited :

oh but wait i see assistant refs on the pitch \o/ whoohoo hope they will be in the ps2 version aswell

Last edited:
well i think this confirms no shorts and socks changes during games, although one dude has a necklace...hopefully indicating edit mode is in!

but look how fake robben and paul robinson look!

just the two that stick out for me!!

Where are the mods? Can someone please copy+paste the link in here and post it in the 'screens' thread and then lock this?

ThomasGOAL said:
- Stade Louis II
- San Siro
- Santiago Bernabeu
- Amsterdam Arena
- Stadio Olimpico
- Old Trafford
- Camp Nou
- Antonio Vespuci Alberti (El Monumental) River Plate - new one

i add "Camp Nou"

player models look absolutely gay. the whole shirt style looks sooo "retro". too short shorts, too tight shirts. GAY. :shock:

Kiske said:
People never happy :(

Those screens look 10 times better than the first one we saw few month ago.
That's the way I expected PES6 would look for his debuts on Next-Gen.

Now if gameplay is well paced and simulative, this chapter will be a great game !

Agree, I think it looks a lot better than the initial screens we had a little while back. Very happy that the 360 pad is used properly this time too, with the triggers being L2 and R2 and not messed up (I know this is the first 360 version and PES5 was an Xbox game, but they managed to make a mess of the Xbox controls so it's a relief!).

Back
Top Bottom