• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

new spider-man 3 pic

S

sandman2002uk

here is a new pic from spider-man 3

enjoy

D

Dead Man

Is that Carnage????

Has to be. Carnage & Venom set up for Spider-man 4 ????

SPiTFiRE

Eusébio forever
6 April 2004
SL Benfica
It's mine impression or Spider Man 3 The Movie uses the same font of Playstation 3 logo?

phrase

Tactician
12 December 2002
Little Mancunia
If I can remember correctly,Spider-man was infected by an alien virus during one of his missions.It took over spider-man by overlapping all over his skin.Spider-man then manager to overcome this alien and banished it to the sewers.The alien virus however found its way to Eddie Brock and turned him into Venom.Apparently in the movie,the spidey suit is the same except for being black and silver all over.I dont know whats the deal with that or how would the storyline goes.Should be interesting nonetheless.

W

Walcott23

phrase said:
If I can remember correctly,Spider-man was infected by an alien virus during one of his missions.It took over spider-man by overlapping all over his skin.Spider-man then manager to overcome this alien and banished it to the sewers.The alien virus however found its way to Eddie Brock and turned him into Venom.Apparently in the movie,the spidey suit is the same except for being black and silver all over.I dont know whats the deal with that or how would the storyline goes.Should be interesting nonetheless.
mabye he is going stealth

ooh_harry

League 1
8 July 2005
Fosters home for imaginary friends
Arsenal, Juventus
apparently the new picture is from the end of the new film. From what i can see, it will be faithful to the cartoon and comic and see Eddie Brock being 'devoured' by the venom symbiote in the clock tower after being rejected by its intial host, Peter Parker.

But the funny thing is, it has been apparent for a while that Raimi is very reluctant to cast Venom as a villian...Punisher-esque vigilante perhaps?

Top Bottom