Nippon Challenge 2006

I wouldn't think so because you can't change who you play as but you can always check their stats through going Formations ---> Marking and selecting their playe to see stats I guess that'd work though I haven't played Nippon yet.

I might try this tournament later as it sounds like great fun. I wish they could have done a full season for the English, Italian and Spanish leagues including the FA cup etc in the season with some games played over 2 legs :)

Hi guys, long time (REALLY long time) no posting... I figured this was as good a place as any to put this pic I threw together for all us Europeans not knowing who is who in the Asian qualifiers !

Last edited:
i was hoping for the HK national team, but damn after finshed the challenge its just points..
anyways, being a japanese the challenge was extremely fun... stats are realistic etc..

btw, i'm sure people will soon make patches that have all the asian teams. so nothing to worry about~

bryan chung, did u check out the singapore players name? they just messed the names around a little. i tought we could use singapore to play...

all I can say is that this Nippon mode is great to developt playing skills. Playing in such a crap environment makes you really developt your skills, I made the first stage (6 games) with japan then saved to continue later, when I picked Milan and faced Real Madrid, I won 2-0 walking all over Real, conceding a single shot on my goal and making more than 10 shots on target and creating loads of oportunities...

So Nippon 2006 Challange is my.. .MR. MIAGI.

Sulph said:
Why cant i?
Something to do with firefox...

When my mate changed to the new Firefox (happened mid July I think). Some sites had some weird little bugs. Especially random text and picture link errors on a guild forum. Myabe it has something to do with that?

It would be good if you could do this with any team, then you could go..say Italy and go through European qualifying stages and same with African,S.American teams etc.

Of course that'd be good fatman, but that's 2 steps ahead.. next step would be to at least make people play with other AFC teams.. IN the Nippon Challenge rather than just Japan.

But sure yeah.. ultimately it'd be ince to take a European coutnry as well and guide them through WC qualification and ultimately to world cup.

That would also be impossible coming from Konami as well as they don't see stuff that way... I still can't believe that all these asian teams are in the game, but unplayable!

And no patch will come out to make them playable, that's just not possible. The only way is to make a National Team Patch replacing the Club Teams for the National ones, like the option file I did sometime back for WE7.

Back
Top Bottom