Pap's modding mess (house of placebo?)

@papinho81 Sorry for the ping mate. But I'd like to get any suggestion on FIFA 19 mods this time, as I'd like to re-visit it (as newer games are very boring).

Hey guys, is this thread used for fifa 22 as well? If you're playing the game i would be glad to share with you my findings about gameplay values. I really managed to slow down the pace and players animations. + AI is playing much more smarter. I got a discord server where you can access alpha version test. You may want to try this out so, let me know. Cheers!

Hey guys, is this thread used for fifa 22 as well? If you're playing the game i would be glad to share with you my findings about gameplay values. I really managed to slow down the pace and players animations. + AI is playing much more smarter. I got a discord server where you can access alpha version test. You may want to try this out so, let me know. Cheers!
I tried your gameplay for FIFA 22. We talked 2 weeks ago about it here or at Soccergaming. I didnt remember exactly where. Feels like a step in the right direction to slow down the game for sure. I will try your updated Version out of curiosity. Good to hear you could benefit from Pap‘s thread here.

I tried your gameplay for FIFA 22. We talked 2 weeks ago about it here or at Soccergaming. I didnt remember exactly where. Feels like a step in the right direction to slow down the game for sure. I will try your updated Version out of curiosity. Good to hear you could benefit from Pap‘s thread here.
Did you test latest v4 mate ?

@papinho81 Sorry for the ping mate. But I'd like to get any suggestion on FIFA 19 mods this time, as I'd like to re-visit it (as newer games are very boring).
Are you in touch with the Frosty Developers at all? I wonder if there are plans to give access to the gameplay files for any of 17, 18 or 19 now that they've resumed work on the tool. 19 would be the most modern FIFA potentially worth modding as it was prior to the 1v1 feature..

Are you in touch with the Frosty Developers at all? I wonder if there are plans to give access to the gameplay files for any of 17, 18 or 19 now that they've resumed work on the tool. 19 would be the most modern FIFA potentially worth modding as it was prior to the 1v1 feature..
Unfortunately, no. Also, I don't think they'll be working to access or make the gameplay files editable or accessible anytime soon. They're focusing on mesh importing/exporting and bug fixes for other Frostbite games. Yep, FIFA 19 would be the best choice to mod though.

Here is a gameplay mod for FIFA17 that inject the files of the attribdb folder and the gameplayattribdb.big file of the disk version of fifa19.
I had a couple of game with it tonight and I liked how it played. It was way more difficult for me to pass the ball around, because of better cpu positioning and better reading of the passing lanes.
Hey mate, can you take the disk version of FIFA 19 necessary files and port it to FIFA 16 like you did your previous mod (in which you ported the "November" update of FIFA 19 gameplay files to FIFA 16)?

Hey mate, can you take the disk version of FIFA 19 necessary files and port it to FIFA 16 like you did your previous mod (in which you ported the "November" update of FIFA 19 gameplay files to FIFA 16)?

Here you have it.

I am personnally not using my gampelay mod anymore. I think most of it for this FIFA16 mod was placebo. Only the debuglines has an effect that I never tested thoroughly (lazy me...). The debugline might bring good things and probably bad things, hence why I prefered to delete it. One thing I am notcing since I hvae eleted it, the cpu scores free kicks on more regular basis (players like Coutinho never miss).

Attachments

• attribdb.zip
    22.9 KB · Views: 28
Here you have it.

I am personnally not using my gampelay mod anymore. I think most of it for this FIFA16 mod was placebo. Only the debuglines has an effect that I never tested thoroughly (lazy me...). The debugline might bring good things and probably bad things, hence why I prefered to delete it. One thing I am notcing since I hvae eleted it, the cpu scores free kicks on more regular basis (players like Coutinho never miss).
Thanks mate. So, you are not using any gameplay mods? I saw somebody mentioned about @Tamer's Sliders for vanilla version of FIFA 16. Maybe I try it later. Are you using any sliders or something?

--> for those who would like to have abit more time on the ball withou the cpu pressuring, put also 1s to the row mentionned above.
Will there be effects if i put like 2s or 3s? Sometimes i feel its too much agressive even with 1s.

I am talking about FIFA 16 attribute and stuff :D

Hi papinho81, thank you for this very interesting thread and the mods you’ve created!

I have been messing with FIFA 19 on and off on PC, after having spent many hours on it on console back when it was released and enjoying it a lot.

I’ve always been of the view that FIFA 19 vanilla 1.0 off disc was the best playing version of it in terms of gameplay and AI, and the fully patched version doesn’t play anywhere near as well.

Wondering by any chance if you have created (or would be willing to create) a FIFA 19 mod (to use with the fully patched version) with the vanilla FIFA 19 attrib files from disc - I’m hoping this could at least partially restore some of the vanilla 1.0 gameplay.

Alternatively, are you able to share a copy of the extracted FIFA 19 gameplay files from the vanilla 1.0 disc (or share a link to the full disc files themselves for me to download and experiment with)?

Thanks in advance!

Hi papinho81, thank you for this very interesting thread and the mods you’ve created!

I have been messing with FIFA 19 on and off on PC, after having spent many hours on it on console back when it was released and enjoying it a lot.

I’ve always been of the view that FIFA 19 vanilla 1.0 off disc was the best playing version of it in terms of gameplay and AI, and the fully patched version doesn’t play anywhere near as well.

Wondering by any chance if you have created (or would be willing to create) a FIFA 19 mod (to use with the fully patched version) with the vanilla FIFA 19 attrib files from disc - I’m hoping this could at least partially restore some of the vanilla 1.0 gameplay.

Alternatively, are you able to share a copy of the extracted FIFA 19 gameplay files from the vanilla 1.0 disc (or share a link to the full disc files themselves for me to download and experiment with)?

Thanks in advance!
@papinho81 for less hassle, noting you’ve already shared attribdb.bin from the disc version of FIFA 19 in an earlier reply to @DevPlays, would it be possible for you to extract and share just the gameplayattribdb from the FIFA 19 disc version as well? I noticed you’ve used it in a couple of mods for FIFA 17 and 18, but I can’t extract it myself from the .fbmod files involved (I think Frosty Editor prevents extraction from .fbmod to stop mod theft). Would be very grateful!

@papinho81 for less hassle, noting you’ve already shared attribdb.bin from the disc version of FIFA 19 in an earlier reply to @DevPlays, would it be possible for you to extract and share just the gameplayattribdb from the FIFA 19 disc version as well? I noticed you’ve used it in a couple of mods for FIFA 17 and 18, but I can’t extract it myself from the .fbmod files involved (I think Frosty Editor prevents extraction from .fbmod to stop mod theft). Would be very grateful!

Sorry for the late answer. Here you have a bunch of things from various versions including vanilla.

Attachments

• Legacy.zip
    742.9 KB · Views: 19
The second one:

A gameplay mod for FIFA16 that contains:

- the data\attribdbgameplay\gameplayattribdb.big file from the fifa16 demo (v1.0 one is identical)
- the data\attribdbgameplay\attribdb.BIN from fifa19 (from november)

- data\debuglines\default.csv edited with 1 in every columns and rows except for the AiPlayer_ReflexBehavior_ShouldNotTouch row, which is set with 0s
--> back ups of this files are provided together with others versions.
--> for those who would like to have abit more time on the ball withou the cpu pressuring, put also 1s to the row mentionned above.

Download link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/nruweswkzxg5n21/Gameplay_Mod.rar/file

This mod makes the cpu more aggressive in defence and more dangerous in attack. There is also more human errors by the cpu, which seems to be more stat driven. For exemple, first time shots or cheaty headers the cpu loves are less often successful if executed by average or poor players. Or long pass to switch wings are less acurate if executed by players with average pass stats. Unfortunately, it only affects marginally the pass completion rate of the cpu.

Here is just a small video showing an exemple of the cpu aggressivity:

Hi dear, I have version 1.0, does this mod work for v 1.0? or does it only make a difference with v 1.7

Back
Top Bottom