PES 2020 Tactics Discussion & Real Teams Thread

Thanks @klashman69 for your tactics as usual. I want to ask if i change tactics but then install the new pesuniverse OF, when it comes out, will it mess them up?

Apologies if asked already. Thanks :)

Tactics are really great @klashman69 - haven't set all up yet but have played a fair amount of games as Chelsea against Villa, Leicester, Liverpool & Everton and each game feels different with each team approaching it differently. Villa try to pass it out, Leicester try the same but aren't afraid to force it long - Everton really swamp the middle of the pitch and Liverpool break so, so quickly.

Scored this relatively basic but nice goal with Chelsea against Villa, pressing quite high and trying to cut the passing channels and because the Chelsea formation is fluid with flexible positioning it means that when Mount comes in from the left, Tammy Abraham drifts wide to make the space.

Great tactics Klash, I am happy to see "All Out Defence" can actually be used by teams this year and you will still see teams provide pressure in your own half. The only two tactics I don't agree with are Bournemouth and Athletic Club as watching them play recently they seem to play more Possession Long Ball style IMO.

How to install this (not manually) on PES UNIVERSE?
You have to just overwrite PESuniverse patch with those files. Put them on pendrive and import the same way as you import PESuniverse earlier. You should check all boxes to overwrite. That's all. And remember that my files are for PS4

You have to just overwrite PESuniverse patch with those files. Put them on pendrive and import the same way as you import PESuniverse earlier. You should check all boxes to overwrite. That's all. And remember that my files are for PS4
I think that we will have to skip all the leagues that we edited and import only other teams to save it.

Thanks, these include all the 3 leagues Klashman69 released?

Thanks @klashman69 for your tactics as usual. I want to ask if i change tactics but then install the new pesuniverse OF, when it comes out, will it mess them up?

Apologies if asked already. Thanks :)

yeah it will sorry, best thing to do is wait for v2

also i will test Sams new tool out to see if i can save all the tactics on a file so i can import them to PES Universe

Great tactics Klash, I am happy to see "All Out Defence" can actually be used by teams this year and you will still see teams provide pressure in your own half. The only two tactics I don't agree with are Bournemouth and Athletic Club as watching them play recently they seem to play more Possession Long Ball style IMO.

I've watched Bilbao a number of times this year, I seem to have this dilemma with them to use any of possession short/long pass or counter attack short pass. Very dynamic team in that sense but fundamentally about wing play and using Inaki's pace and power to full effect up top.

As for bournemouth well Eddie Howe did base his philosophy on Barca but has moved away to a more counter attacking style in recent years. I've seen them live on a number of occasions over the years and when i have seen them this season they are a team which still loves to keep the ball on the ground and build with again, either possession or quick effective counter attacks, they use Ryan Fraiser who will cross a lot being he is a more traditional winger than you modern cut inside merchant which may seem as if they are a long pass team but they aren't they are all about keeping on the ground.

They love to either work it down the flanks with fraizer and their fullbacks or Joshua King plays the secound striker role really well and setups up some nice counter attacks with Wilson in the center. They brought Wilson in who is rather average but a competent attacking mid, with a great free kcik and wonderful shot on him to add a different element to all their fast all action attackers.

Anyway, if people disagree with the tactics, please just use them as a base and change them. I'm not God :LOL: i may not get them all right. :)

I've watched Bilbao a number of times this year, I seem to have this dilemma with them to use any of possession short/long pass or counter attack short pass. Very dynamic team in that sense but fundamentally about wing play and using Inaki's pace and power to full effect up top.

As for bournemouth well Eddie Howe did base his philosophy on Barca but has moved away to a more counter attacking style in recent years. I've seen them live on a number of occasions over the years and when i have seen them this season they are a team which still loves to keep the ball on the ground and build with again, either possession or quick effective counter attacks, they use Ryan Fraiser who will cross a lot being he is a more traditional winger than you modern cut inside merchant which may seem as if they are a long pass team but they aren't they are all about keeping on the ground.

They love to either work it down the flanks with fraizer and their fullbacks or Joshua King plays the secound striker role really well and setups up some nice counter attacks with Wilson in the center. They brought Wilson in who is rather average but a competent attacking mid, with a great free kcik and wonderful shot on him to add a different element to all their fast all action attackers.

Anyway, if people disagree with the tactics, please just use them as a base and change them. I'm not God :LOL: i may not get them all right. :)

It could go either way for both teams Short/Long, I really really hope next year Konami improves the tactics. I would love to see "Balanced" or "Mixed" Build Up added to the Attacking Instructions.

It could go either way for both teams Short/Long, I really really hope next year Konami improves the tactics. I would love to see "Balanced" or "Mixed" Build Up added to the Attacking Instructions.

Well yeah i mean, the support range does actually provide a 'mixed' balance between short and long passing.

Anything between 4-7 is mixed essentially, i noticed the AI play a lot of long balls if you set them to 6-8 even when you give them short pass.

I don't really want what we have changed much, it needs better labels which is the issue or a proper tutorial.

What a wonderful attitude from such a talented person!

yeah it will sorry, best thing to do is wait for v2

also i will test Sams new tool out to see if i can save all the tactics on a file so i can import them to PES Universe

Ok thanks for that klash. Do you happen to know when the next pesuniverse update for gold members will be? I’m desperate to start a proper ML and if it is too far off i may just start one with your tactics and hope the update doesn't affect an already started ML.

Thanks again mate the game is much improved. :)

Ok so i exported yesterdey all La Liga teams with klashman69 settings, if everythig goes right i will do the same with Serie A today and post a link to this file tomorow. So be patient PS4 players, reality update is comming ;-) Thank you again Klashman69 for this oportunity to play even better in this game.

is there a way to import the tactics or only way to edit via in game editor editor by myself? (for Pc)
I remember they were part of @bromi database last year. I was able to use the editor last year to export them out and add them into my existing edit file. I'm hoping once we can use edit files in the editor we can find someone who has applied them all and do the same thing..

Question on this if I import them and a live update changes them do I need to constantly import them every week? Or can I just turn off live update

When you export the teams in PS4 you get .ted files.
Are they linked with the kits in any way?
If you manually edit the teams, export them to pendrive, update the kits from PES Universe/PES world kits and them reimport the .ted files (to get the manually edits). Does this work at all?

Back
Top Bottom