PES 2020 Tactics Discussion & Real Teams Thread

No, you will have also my files and this from PESUNIVERSE on your pendrive , but when you will importing them you have to choose to import my files instead of this from PESUNIVERSE. ( All my files start with "la" "pl" "sa")

Alright, will give it a shot, thanks :)

Alright, will give it a shot, thanks :)
Quick instruction

1. First import all PESuniverse patch as instructions seys.
2. Then put my files on the same pendrive with PESuniverse files.
3. In Import menu select now only my files (starting with la, pl, sa) and import them again with 2 boxes ticked to overwrite everything

Reactions: ad_
I just tried this method using my edit file from before I installed evo patch to after evo patch to see if I could import the (few) @klashman69 tactics I'd put in manually and it worked perfectly! The bad news is I've only done a few teams. Anyone out there who has them all done this is a really easy way for us all to insert Klashman's great tactics straight in. Thanks @zlac

Last edited:
Quick instruction

1. First import all PESuniverse patch as instructions seys.
2. Then put my files on the same pendrive with PESuniverse files.
3. In Import menu select now only my files (starting with la, pl, sa) and import them again with 2 boxes ticked to overwrite everything

When I overwrite my .ted files with yours on PS4 and then check game plan, the tactics stay the same as before, seems that the system doesn't import your tactics. What am I doing wrong?

When I overwrite my .ted files with yours on PS4 and then check game plan, the tactics stay the same as before, seems that the system doesn't import your tactics. What am I doing wrong?
Read again instruction, you dont overwrite files, my are new ones on pendrive and you should select and import only MY FILES,
Remember to turn of Live Update in Local Match to see changes

Read again instruction, you dont overwrite files, my are new ones on pendrive and you should select and import only MY FILES,
Remember to turn of Live Update in Local Match to see changes
when I do this it borks my uniforms and team names back to the default. I placed your files in WEPES folder, then hit import, select all, then both check boxes apply, imports 56 teams... but now those leagues are jacked up

These tactics are amazing to play against the AI but as Liverpool for myself I was all over the place with Liverpools natural fluid formations, gaps everywhere. Switch to normal 4 3 3 with same advanced instructions and it's a dream

These tactics are amazing to play against the AI but as Liverpool for myself I was all over the place with Liverpools natural fluid formations, gaps everywhere. Switch to normal 4 3 3 with same advanced instructions and it's a dream
True this. Don't use those tactics yourself but let the CPU do and you're in for a treat.

So what I’ve been doing is going to edit mode (pc version) and if I wanted to edit the premier league teams tactics I would go through every team and copy the tactics via game plan for each premier team (manually) then save and back out of edit mode,
Am I doing it wrong ?
Plus do I need to turn of live updates and how ?
Only play offline anyway

Its because you need to play like a maniac, pushing your line forward using the D-Pad and pressuring the AI into submission with it :LOL:

The main thing to change is defence either center or wide which is important for your teammates to cut passing lanes and AI players when they move forward.

Incredible work everyone especially @klashman69 for this.
I wanted to know if there are any teams playing with a 3-5-2 formation like Vincenzo Montella’s Fiorentina. Who play with two quick, dribbly roving false 9’s in Ribery and Chiesa.
When they have the ball, they play fast balls to the front 2 via the midfield and get them to run into spaces.
When they don’t have the ball, they essentially have a 5 man midfield and ensure they have as little space between midfield and defense.

I was wondering if it’s possible to setup teams to play in this way?

Thanks again for everything.

@klashman69 Any chance you could export out your La Liga and Serie A tactics (and ID list) from Zlac’s Tactics Importer/Exporter and put up to download? I’ve uploaded your Premier League tactics for others to download.

Last edited:
Just finished editing La Liga. Took ages - never realised Spanish league has so many teams.
Really hope some future Xbox update doesn't wipe out all this work.
Will try do serie A later.

I wanted to know if there are any teams playing with a 3-5-2 formation like Vincenzo Montella’s Fiorentina. Who play with two quick, dribbly roving false 9’s in Ribery and Chiesa.
When they have the ball, they play fast balls to the front 2 via the midfield and get them to run into spaces.
When they don’t have the ball, they essentially have a 5 man midfield and ensure they have as little space between midfield and defense.

I will do it if they keep it next two months.

Hey guys, I think I've managed to export @klashman69 's tactics (premier league only) to work with EvoWeb Patch 1.0 using @zlac 's tactic importer/exporter. Could someone test this for me and let me know if it's working. You'll need to use the the program on this link https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/p...w-release-23-09-19.80590/page-14#post-3441091
I've included the ID list too so you should have everything you need! Download here: https://mega.nz/#F!FI9gXKJa!XOJQNK_t1IHU2cX_okwFFw

Works perfectly mate, thanks.

I haven't got a copy of the game just yet, but have you tried giving either of them the "creative playmaker" skill card, I retrained one of my CF in ml to a creative playmaker he played very much like a false 9 without having to use the "false9" tactical option

Amazing work, just brings a whole new level of realism to the game. I tried downloading the ps4 link available but its not working? any advice guys.

So with the tactic export import tool we can edit tactics from outside the game or we have to edit them inside and them export the tactics so others can use them? I’ve read everything and I think we only have an edit file for Premier League, and we would need one edit file with everything, right?

Thank you so much for your efforts guys.

Back
Top Bottom