eFootball (All Platforms)

I can see three ways to us having news about the game:
Maybe on March as it happened with PES 2014 https://web.archive.org/web/2013052...2013/03/new-engine-revealed-in-edge-magazine/
Maybe Konami will wait till the end of UEFA Euro (June 11-July 11)
Or maybe it will happens as the last years, with a teaser in May and a trailer in June (probably after the start of Euro).
This is under normal circumstances when you have a new game every year, and there is something to do and play! Well, these two years are not normal circumstances, that's why a lot of people are tired of PES2020 / 21, that's why Konami have to throw some crumbs, candies to keep them as long as possible.
With this silence, things are not getting better

I can see three ways to us having news about the game:
Maybe on March as it happened with PES 2014 https://web.archive.org/web/2013052...2013/03/new-engine-revealed-in-edge-magazine/
Maybe Konami will wait till the end of UEFA Euro (June 11-July 11)
Or maybe it will happens as the last years, with a teaser in May and a trailer in June (probably after the start of Euro).

Since there is no UEFA license anyomre we can ignore the CL final at this point. I would say after the PES World Finals (or whatever that is).

I put this here because i feel like this could be related to Pes 2022.

Jon Kabira will be the Japanese commentator for the next Sony Playstation State of Play on February 25.

https://blog.ja.playstation.com/2021/02/24/20210224-sop/
interesting...
Aaand no mention of PES - a really disappointing State of Play in general. I feel like Sony are going through a bit of a rough patch... (Rest of the State of Play info here - https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...nounced-in-tonights-playstation-state-of-play)

Guys do you think that we gonna have the same problem we faced like PES 13------>PES 14, about lack of stadiums, faces and something else with this Next GEN?

yes i think that could be problem. the lack of content could be a serious problem in the first stage of release.

if this contain, gamemodes, features, editors, gfx effects ot whatever i dont know but i dont expect a whole new game "from scratch" with full content...

Just one word: pandemic. Many games have been delayed and will be delayed.

That's also why i still believe Pes 2022 will be another Season Update.
They have been working on it for 2-3 years, it is is impossible in every sense for it to be a season update, unless some one bombs Konami headquarters and then they have 3-4 months to make the game

They have been working on it for 2-3 years, it is is impossible in every sense for it to be a season update, unless some one bombs Konami headquarters and then they have 3-4 months to make the game

Game is 90-95% ready. As you said they worked on it since the beginning of Spring 2018...so 3 years at the moment. Unless something really out of this world, Pes 2022 will be a new game(not from scratch for sure). Season Update will remain just for Old Gen.

Yeah, Season update for Old gen, since they did say Fox engine will stay forever in old gen and Fox engine probably is not strong / capable enough for the new features or stuff they're gonna put in 2022 in New gen

Question is, with barely any PS5 / Series X available around the globe, how will they make their revenue, people do have it , but scalpers have made it 500X harder to get one

Yeah, Season update for Old gen, since they did say Fox engine will stay forever in old gen and Fox engine probably is not strong / capable enough for the new features or stuff they're gonna put in 2022 in New gen

Question is, with barely any PS5 / Series X available around the globe, how will they make their revenue, people do have it , but scalpers have made it 500X harder to get one
yeah, thats a point! the relation between good games coming out and consoles available...
as the sparse availability of the PS5 will get better by the end of the year (Sony still says the pandemic is bringing problems over the whole year, but its getting better by the end), i think more users will get their hands on a PS5. for example, GT7 was moved to 2022 (the earliest) so all this is "fitting" somehow. it makes a kind of sense.
and scalpers (AND their "customers"!!) are another problem! dont get me started on this! ^^
the whole situation could be better, i know.

I was gonna get a PS5 before I realized that getting it is virtually impossible unless I'm willing to pay 3800-6000 qr here which is $1040-1650 (and you'd find one PS5 here in every 7 stores)

2-3 times the price

Yeah I'm not paying that

I was gonna get a PS5 before I realized that getting it is virtually impossible unless I'm willing to pay 3800-6000 qr here which is $1040-1650 (and you'd find one PS5 here in every 7 stores)

2-3 times the price

Yeah I'm not paying that
I have to say, after being offered a PS5 at face value through a friend who secured 2 preorders. Having the device since release date.

It still hasnt shown me my money's worth, i'm still playing ps4 games, it is worth the wait, there's not many ps5 games to play and any that are out, in my eyes aren't anything groundbreaking.

You're not missing out on much i'll be perfectly honest with you!

I have to say, after being offered a PS5 at face value through a friend who secured 2 preorders. Having the device since release date.

It still hasnt shown me my money's worth, i'm still playing ps4 games, it is worth the wait, there's not many ps5 games to play and any that are out, in my eyes aren't anything groundbreaking.

You're not missing out on much i'll be perfectly honest with you!

Yeah I did hear that there aren't many exclusives or true next gen games out yet. Perhaps towards the end of the year (also when Pes 2022 comes out) is when I'll probably get it or have the best chance of getting one

yeah, thats a point! the relation between good games coming out and consoles available...
as the sparse availability of the PS5 will get better by the end of the year (Sony still says the pandemic is bringing problems over the whole year, but its getting better by the end), i think more users will get their hands on a PS5. for example, GT7 was moved to 2022 (the earliest) so all this is "fitting" somehow. it makes a kind of sense.
and scalpers (AND their "customers"!!) are another problem! dont get me started on this! ^^
the whole situation could be better, i know.

Situation should be much better around September...so maybe we can get more and more Ps5 at that period(hopefully).

The thing is...will Pes 2022 be worth to buy after 3 years of developing, or we gonna face something we have seen already in the past?(2013 with Pes 14)

Situation should be much better around September...so maybe we can get more and more Ps5 at that period(hopefully).

The thing is...will Pes 2022 be worth to buy after 3 years of developing, or we gonna face something we have seen already in the past?(2013 with Pes 14)
Well, I’m taking advantage of all the positives as they are presented right now! Be it the controller, the more quite console or the enhanced games from PS4...
as always, the gen leap will come 2-4 years later.

regarding PES: I expect nothing but a blast! Still positive here!! Very much!

Well, I’m taking advantage of all the positives as they are presented right now! Be it the controller, the more quite console or the enhanced games from PS4...
as always, the gen leap will come 2-4 years later.

regarding PES: I expect nothing but a blast! Still positive here!! Very much!

Most of us are still "dreamer" here about Pes...every year should be the right one, but finally...

They were devoliping the game for 3 years, they have the best Engine to work with, hopefully they learned the lesson(but i'm quite doubtful)...

Most of us are still "dreamer" here about Pes...every year should be the right one, but finally...

They were devoliping the game for 3 years, they have the best Engine to work with, hopefully they learned the lesson(but i'm quite doubtful)...
Ribasinho, my man, im telling you... stay positive whatever!
what would the world be without that positive thinking!?

let dreams come true!

Ribasinho, my man, im telling you... stay positive whatever!
what would the world be without that positive thinking!?

I have been positive until now...results? Pandemic, lost my job, leave England and back to Italy, Juventus doing nightmare in the League...what else? :D...wait Pes 2022 is coming :D

I have been positive until now...results? Pandemic, lost my job, leave England and back to Italy, Juventus doing nightmare in the League...what else? :D...wait Pes 2022 is coming :D
tough shXX that is!
still, there is better days in sight, I’m sure! I learned to take those “obstacles in life“ as a challenge somehow.
enjoy the weather and food, remember how Juventus went crazy the last couple of years, and there is stuff we can’t deal about (yet).

And let me know via pm if I can help you somehow. Don’t be afraid to ask! id be not shy asking if i was in need. So feel free to contact me for whatever reasons!!!

tough shXX that is!
still, there is better days in sight, I’m sure! I learned to take those “obstacles in life“ as a challenge somehow.
enjoy the weather and food, remember how Juventus went crazy the last couple of years, and there is stuff we can’t deal about (yet).

And let me know via pm if I can help you somehow. Don’t be afraid to ask! id be not shy asking if i was in need. So feel free to contact me for whatever reasons!!!

I'm honoured to hear that :)...thanks...there is still a bit of humanity left in this world at least :)

Back to Pes...i'm doubtful as i said above...i hope to get a good Editor too...

Back
Top Bottom