eFootball (All Platforms)

More than 2 years bro. They've started to work on Pes 2022 around spring 2018...so basically the game is 90% done. With a work of more than 3 years dedicated, the game must to be i don't say "Perfect", but at least really good in every aspect. But we all know what Konami can capable of :D

From what I have seen and heard , Konami either delivers really good stuff or has a huge disaster
Hopefully for Pes 2022 it's the former

They can always delay the game till October or even November if they need more development time due to the pandemic. I remember PES 2015 was released in November. They can't afford to release another season update.

I miss the old magazines when they used to publish exclusive insights. Now our knowledge of the new game is very basic. No screenshots, no inside information and Konami are being very quite about it when we are already in the second month of 2021.

Hopefully they will release Pes 2022 demo early enough in the summer that we can give Pes Team feedback what needs tweaking. I did like Pes 2018 approach with an online beta and a demo, why should they not try this again.

Meet the MetaHumans

Bringing compelling real-time digital humans to life is incredibly challenging and time-consuming. It can take months of research, costly scanning equipment, and an army of tech artists. What if we could make the process radically simpler, faster, and more scalable—without compromising on quality?

We’re excited to share a sneak peek at MetaHuman Creator, a new tool that will empower anyone to create a bespoke photorealistic digital human, fully rigged and complete with hair and clothing, in a matter of minutes.

MetaHuman Creator sets a new benchmark for both the believability of digital humans, and also for the ease of creating them. You can directly manipulate facial features, adjust skin complexion, and select from preset body types, hairstyles, clothing, and more. You can even edit your character’s teeth!

Imagine game characters that will blow your players’ minds, digital doubles on the latest virtual production set that will stand up to close-up shots, virtual participants in immersive training scenarios you can’t tell from the real thing: the possibilities for creators are limitless.

Link: https://www.unrealengine.com/en-US/digital-humans

Knowing how PES works, can't wait to see this in meta human technology. :P

BVWY_T0IUAAt9kH.jpg

Guys, I have a problem! For 3 nights in a row, I dream of the first look, press release, and trailers of PES 2022. All these fancy next-gen graphics like moving hair, kits, RTX, and shits like that, but we comment here on how disappointed we were ... I'm not kidding .. this wait killing me...
wsgvxqu7pzk21.jpg

I know that maybe the closest news about PES 2022 is at least 2 months away but ... PES 2020/21 is already fed up to such an extent that I am happy with the CGI screenshot of PES 2022 ..

Last edited:
I know that maybe the closest news about PES 2022 is at least 2 months away but ... PES 2020/21 is already fed up to such an extent that I am happy with the CGI screenshot of PES 2022 ..

I feel you. Every year (since 2013) I'm following news of new PES. To me, it looks like I'm waiting forever for a good PES. Last time I really enjoy football game was PES 3. Since then I'm waiting for football game to bring me back that feeling of playing someting new, someting fresh. Like I felt when I first time played ISS on PS1 in 2000, after playing fifa for years. I couldn't stop playing that game. I want to experience that again.

Back
Top Bottom