eFootball (All Platforms)

it could be complete right! we have to stop see such transformation negative, we all know the situaton by konami for years and we all know that konami had do a lot of things wrong. such massiv consolidation could be the right way that they focus on the last AAA title they have.

maybe thats the right step to be more professional in terms of development, marketing, time for qualitycontrol and updates in the future.

i did a lot of rant for konami the past decade but PES 2022 with unreal could be the start of something really big.

Don't let rumours or your wishes influence logic. In my opinion there is nothing suggesting that Pes 2022 will be a huge improvement. Every single time they had to switch engine it was a disaster. Also, this time there is a pandemic that really limited their work on the game. If on normal conditions they already put a really low effort to develop Pes, now they had to switch engine in a year when every game development has been severely impacted by covid. I don't know how could anyone have a positive outlook.

To me things are:

Pes 2022 will be another Season Update
or
Pes 2022 will be a disaster not too different compared to Pes 2008 or Pes 2014.

I'll take a disaster at this point, rather than another PES 2021. PES 2021 is not bad IMO, but I already have that. A disaster would at least be a little interesting, as long as it's not bad enough to kill the franchise. PES 2014 was interesting, although yes, not very good, but they didn't really have the balls(!) to improve on it, which could have made an excellent game. Just give me something new.

Last edited:
Positivity Squad here!! :BYE: well, at times it seems more like a one member squad! :LOL:

in short: i am hoping for the best. still positive here.
graphics aside, wich will be a blast, i really hope for a new damn of the series!
:PRAY:

ps: you guys should play that theme music i linked in the op more often!! :D

Last edited:
From 10 min 17 you have your answer.
Just watched until the part said "Remove Scripting."

Excuse me but I did not watched the whole video, neither will I, as I (personal opinion) consider this Content creator, like many others not only him, responsible for the bad to non existant communication between PES developers and playing community, or the false feedback.

It's been a long since I unsubsribed from this channel and i try to not support by any means.
Sorry.

when i am watching the other games trailer from 2015, at least 2 times a week, i am so in hope that intros for football games might have a comeback!

it can set the mood so perfectly, if done right! bring those intro videos back konami! or even make a good trailer that could work as an intro. i hope Weedens may bring Konami forward a bit!

One question I have during these days, I wonder if Konami do have a backup plan in case the next gen shortages/scalpers continue until end of year, whether do they see worth it to release next-gen PES 22 to such a small user base.

Is there a remote chance we could have another Season Update for the next game? Just a negative thought, sorry.

No I don't think there is a chance Konami will take that risk
Maybe if stock increases then the game will prompt people to buy the consoles for the game although yeah it's kind of doesn't make sense but honestly most PlayStation users literally buy PS for it xD
Maybe I am wrong but many people I met bought PS4 for the games (exclusive)

One question I have during these days, I wonder if Konami do have a backup plan in case the next gen shortages/scalpers continue until end of year, whether do they see worth it to release next-gen PES 22 to such a small user base.

Is there a remote chance we could have another Season Update for the next game? Just a negative thought, sorry.

I still 100% believe we will have another Season Update game.

for the last gen systems... i could see that coming. and why not?! minimal effort, easy money.

It will be a Season Update for next gen consoles too. They didn't have enough time to properly develop the new engine in Pes, this pandemic delayed all their plans. If they want to avoid another disaster delaying the new engine would be a sensible decision.

It will be a Season Update for next gen consoles too. They didn't have enough time to properly develop the new engine in Pes, this pandemic delayed all their plans. If they want to avoid another disaster delaying the new engine would be a sensible decision.

https://qoly.jp/2020/08/09/winning-eleven-2021-interview-oks-1?part=2

-It was announced that "Winning Eleven 2021" will be released as a season update version. Why was it released in this way this season?

The next generation of G5, so-called PlayStation and Xbox, was announced, and it was decided to develop the engine of PES in line with it over two years, so this year we will release it as a season update version centered on players etc. did.

They've been working for 2 years

thats new to me. any sources to that!? :THINK:

There is no way next gen consoles will get a season update, when they're working on it for 2 years

no way! maye less content or missing features but Unreal Engine for shure!

There is no way next gen consoles will get a season update, when they're working on it for 2 years

More than 2 years bro. They've started to work on Pes 2022 around spring 2018...so basically the game is 90% done. With a work of more than 3 years dedicated, the game must to be i don't say "Perfect", but at least really good in every aspect. But we all know what Konami can capable of :D

Last edited:
More than 2 years bro. They've started to work on Pes 2022 around spring 2018...so basically the game is 90% done. With a work of more than 3 years dedicated, the game must to be i don't say "Perfect", but at least really good in every aspect. But we all know what Konami can capable of :D
"Really good" to who, though. That's my fear.

What if they've totally redesigned the game to try and sway FUT players (who, in general, love 100mph gameplay and don't care about physics or reality)? Because that's where the big bucks lie, and I think THAT is the challenge the developers have been set.

Not "make the most realistic football game ever", or even the most fun one. Just "make the game that converts FUT players into long-term myClub players", and how do you do that? Absolutely not by making the game I want. It wouldn't be possible to make one gameplay that satisfies both.

Put it like this - if they made a game that everyone who loved PES 5 thinks is the best game ever... They would make 10% of the money that they could have made if they'd instead created a game that FUT players thought was the best game ever. Konami are a business, not an artist. They want money.

Another season update will end of the series! The only reason why PES 2021 Season Update was ... how to say.. accepted, because Konami promised a new engine and next-gen version for PES 2022.Тhe other reason PES 2021 is played at all is exactly the pandemic and lockdown, but a hell of a lot of people just gave up or got tired of playing the same game for 2 years, I am one of them, and I know many like me.

Last edited:
"Really good" to who, though. That's my fear.

What if they've totally redesigned the game to try and sway FUT players (who, in general, love 100mph gameplay and don't care about physics or reality)? Because that's where the big bucks lie, and I think THAT is the challenge the developers have been set.

Not "make the most realistic football game ever", or even the most fun one. Just "make the game that converts FUT players into long-term myClub players", and how do you do that? Absolutely not by making the game I want. It wouldn't be possible to make one gameplay that satisfies both.

Put it like this - if they made a game that everyone who loved PES 5 thinks is the best game ever... They would make 10% of the money that they could have made if they'd instead created a game that FUT players thought was the best game ever. Konami are a business, not an artist. They want money.

The Online is ruining a lot of videogames nowdays unfortunately. And also Chris they not gonna make game from scrap(as instead they said) but Fox in my opinion will always present behind the scenes(at least in Pes 2022)

Back
Top Bottom