PES 6 Screen Recording

JetonH

Non-League
4 February 2022
Hello,
I don't know if i'm in the right place to discuss about my problem (if not, sorry), but i'm going to give it a try.
When i screen record in Pes 6, the recorded video file gives black screen every few seconds during the gameplay. Not when giving the stadium view, in the tunel or even during foul replays, but only during the gameplay. And when it happens, you can still see the score, time, team logos etc, but not the pitch and players. The screen recording tool that i use is Free Screen Recorder 10.8.0, and my pc operates with Windows 7.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks for your answer.
No, i don't have a patch momentarily. I will try that tool from your link.

I was thinking there was a game I missed in the PES series. PES7! šŸ˜ I guess that would be PES 2008 though lol.

Try OBS Studio. It's free and works with windows 7.

I was thinking there was a game I missed in the PES series. PES7! šŸ˜ I guess that would be PES 2008 though lol.

Try OBS Studio. It's free and works with windows 7.
I must have made a mistake šŸ¤£, i meant pes6. I have tried OBS, but it didn't install somehow. Something was missing in the system, and i couldn't solve it. Thanks.

I must have made a mistake šŸ¤£, i meant pes6. I have tried OBS, but it didn't install somehow. Something was missing in the system, and i couldn't solve it. Thanks.
You probably didn't have the Net frameworks required. Or maybe runtime files. See what is required for it to run. My guess would be those because to my knowledge, windows 7 doesn't get updated anymore.

Edit: Also, update your graphics drivers. Sounds like it might also be a driver problem since it records rendered video footage from the game like replays and entrances but not gameplay which is rendered by the GPU.

You probably didn't have the Net frameworks required. Or maybe runtime files. See what is required for it to run. My guess would be those because to my knowledge, windows 7 doesn't get updated anymore.

Edit: Also, update your graphics drivers. Sounds like it might also be a driver problem since it records rendered video footage from the game like replays and entrances but not gameplay which is rendered by the GPU.
It was a dll file, and when i found the right one it just didn't install.

It was a dll file, and when i found the right one it just didn't install.
Not sure then. I guess try a bunch of software and see which works.
If you get the same problem on all, then it must be the graphic drivers.

Back
Top Bottom