PES Goals Thread

s4q4r36h.gif

oigralau.gif

Like the real commentary there Kernel. Every time I see real commentary used for goal videos they are great. If only Konami commentary was at that kind of level.
By the way can you tell me an easy way to get such audio clips?

Thanks mate. It's understandable though that it can be difficult to implement such level of commentary in the game. One can only hope.
The easiest way I think is to go to Youtube and find the goal clips with real life commentaries. You probably need a software like "Super MP3 Recorder" to record the audios from them.

Hi guys please i need help i recently got d PES 2012 for PC i sucessfully installed d game,it starts well i selected d difficulty,rename d data save option but its just gets stuck at create avatar stage nothing else works d game just freezes there even if i leave it a whole day. I`ll have to hold d ctrl,alt & delete buttons,start d task manager & end d game from there i even downloaded new crack & patch fikes but it still remains d same....i need help guys cos d laptop is still new a Hp pavilion g,3GB ram,500GB hard drive,Intel(Я) core i3 CPU M370 @ 2.40GHz with that,what could possibly go wrong?

Posting my Tottenham Hotspur 2011/2012 season review here as well;

Spent some hours recording and compiling another "season review" thing, this time with real time audio and lots of goals! Here's a season with Tottenham Hotspur on PES 2012, match by match the way the real season is played;

YouTube - The 2011/2012 Season on PES 2012 With Tottenham Hotspur Part I

YouTube - The 2011/2012 Season on PES 2012 With Tottenham Hotspur Part II

YouTube - The 2011/2012 Season on PES 2012 With Tottenham Hotspur Part III

To somewhat document the variety of goals that you can score in this game. Although I didn't particularly enjoy the original game by Konami, patches by various people (yair25 and Fire Patch in particular) made it a fun experience to play through a season. Hope you like it! :)

Great goal Shando. Really nice passing move. I prefer such team goals to the long range shots which just require one button press.

Back
Top Bottom