PES Goals Thread

Not bad, but have seen quite similar goals. The Wolfsburg one was more unique for me.

I saw you asking about free domains in a Fifa thread. Check out weebly.com. I'm using it at the moment, check my link below to see what can be done.

Not bad, but have seen quite similar goals. The Wolfsburg one was more unique for me.

I saw you asking about free domains in a Fifa thread. Check out weebly.com. I'm using it at the moment, check my link below to see what can be done.

Oh so that was you, ha I saw that link before and thats what gave me the idea. very nice. And this is free? I will need to get myself one of these. For match reports I will just post youtube vids of the goals for each game.

cheers.

Ps where do you live in Thailand. And what do you do. I am planning a holiday there soon.

Last edited:
Yeah, free. You get a few extra things if you pay, but the free service is more than enough.
I'll keep Thailand chat to PM

Yeah, free. You get a few extra things if you pay, but the free service is more than enough.
I'll keep Thailand chat to PM

yeh send me a pm dude.

As long as i can link/embed youtube clips etc for free thats cool.

also on a side note i have been to cadiz before, the season they got promoted and whilst i was there they had a home game against real madrid who had just signed robinho sadly couldnt get a ticket to the game though. nice chilled city. I done a tour of andalucia.

Also you might like this team goal, poor defense though

YouTube - goal kick goal_0001.wmv

Last edited:
Very nice compilation! I love the goal at 1:35 by Ribery. Chipped through ball then a deft little flick over the keeper. Nice graphics compared to me capturing off a tv screen with an iPhone haha. I want my video's this crisp :P

Ketchup effect full on. Just scored a second overhead kick yesterday, courtesy of Ryan Mason, after some lovely link up play with Harry Kane;

YouTube - Mason vs Forest

Here's a great team effort finished by Oyenuga;

YouTube - Oyenuga vs Pompey

Hard low drive from waaay out;

YouTube - Ramzi vs Valencia

Rocket of a freekick from acute angle;

YouTube - Joao Tomas vs Athletic Bilbao

Great turn and smashing strike into top corner from distance;

YouTube - Ramzi vs Real Madrid

Hard long range effort into top corner;

YouTube - Camacho vs Bilbao

Last edited: