• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

PES5 NEW official DEMO! 10/02/05...

Energia

Premiership
22 December 2003
Konami released a new official demo with English commentary...
At the moment it's only on tiscali games of Cech. Repubblic...
the demo has a new PES5.exe rewrited!
The gameplay now is better! Very good during dribbling and more playable!
To unlock menù in this new demo, you must to use an Hex editor as Hex workshop, and GO TO 00050312 hex string, modifing 1 with 0 in PES5.exe...

Downlaod new demo...[271MB]
right click on link, copy adress and past in your adress bar...\\:o/

P.S.: teams are the same of the first demo released (Arsenal, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Valencia)
 
Last edited:

Energia

Premiership
22 December 2003
BK_83 said:
lol... he is hallucinating
If you have the exe of 6.30mb respect the old demo[5.16mb], the gameplay is changed!!! More accurate controll of the ball...
 
Last edited:

Energia

Premiership
22 December 2003
Allos said:
What do you mean by "unlock menu"?
if you want to play more time in game, now you can select different minutes for half by menù...
 

Energia

Premiership
22 December 2003
Kezz said:
The gameplay hasn't changed at all.
read here...

The old demo (the first released, has a pes5.exe file of 5.16mb)

This new with commentary install in your pc a new pes5.exe of 6.30mb and there are many differents in the gameplay!!!
 

Tom

Administratør
Staff
12 December 2001
Hamburg
I'm sorry, but I really don't see or feel any differences at all regarding gameplay. What exactly are those "many differents" you're talking about?
 

Energia

Premiership
22 December 2003
Kezz said:
I'm sorry, but I really don't see or feel any differences at all regarding gameplay. What exactly are those "many differents" you're talking about?
the dribbling is more easy, the controll of the ball is better and all the game is more responsiveness...Play with time unlocked (30 minutes), with the old demo and with the new...And play with a playstation2 gamepad, not with keyboard! :)
 

labrujita

Non-League
11 August 2003
I don't think it's just the fact that I am adjusted to the new version of PES: the 'new' demo does feel different...even more responsive, one might say.

Hallucinations or reality?

Energia said:
GO TO 00050312 hex string, modifing 1 with 0 in PES5.exe...
Are you sure about that?
 
Last edited:

Energia

Premiership
22 December 2003
Mikey said:
Complete waste of a download. No different from the first demo apart from the commentary.
Try to unlock menù as in my first post, and play 20 minutes with this demo and 20 minutes with the old, try level 5 and you will see the differences...
I think you don't see any differences, you are not a good player of Pes, because otherwise you see the differences immediatly...


PS: this game is designed to play it with a analogic gamepad as the Playstation2 gamepad, not for keyboards!
 

Energia

Premiership
22 December 2003
BK_83 said:
so what if the exe size is differrent? this doesnt mean that gameplay has changed
If you dont try, you can't express those urried opinions...

The NEW demo is more Playable, but for see better this, you have to play more time, unlocking the menù in the new PES5.exe and in the Old...
 

Slobber

boycotting PES
3 August 2003
Merseyside, England
Liverpool FC
Energia said:
Try to unlock menù as in my first post, and play 20 minutes with this demo and 20 minutes with the old, try level 5 and you will see the differences...
I think you don't see any differences, you are not a good player of Pes, because otherwise you see the differences immediatly...


PS: this game is designed to play it with a analogic gamepad as the Playstation2 gamepad, not for keyboards!

How do you know whether I am a good player or not?? And I have a pad for my PC. The demo is no better than the last one released.
 

Energia

Premiership
22 December 2003
Mikey said:
How do you know whether I am a good player or not?? And I have a pad for my PC. The demo is no better than the last one released.
the last one released is this demo (the exe is 6.30mb and the 0_text.afs is changed as structure of his files)...

The old one was the demo witch exe was 5.16mb... and the gameplay is not so god as in the new demo...:roll:
 

russellclow

Conference
23 September 2004
Energia - stop being a nob, there's no need to get sarcastic at someone's opinion. We're all entitled to one, whether you think the demo has improved or not is irrelivant.
 
Top Bottom