PES5 Online

Daremz said:
I play online PES5 on PS2 and have only positive things to say about it. It's just a very good game, not too much lag (none most of the times, depends on when you play and versus who, but i think it's great, and i don't have the fastest connection)...dare me if you see me online, Daremz888 is my name. Currently around 1000nd place ranked.

What speed is your connection mate?

hi guys..my test connection was sucessfull.Then when i choose Network
i use my internet settings from my memorycard,then i try to connect to network.At Authenticating user ID and passwort..it hangs..after 30 seconds it says:
Your Connection attempt timed out.Check the connection status of your network device.
What can i do ?
Plz help.

My Setup

NTL 2mb, Netgear WGR614 v2, 30 meter Cat 5 cable

Really annoyed I have only been able to complete 5-6 of 30+ matches online, I know its going to happen when the game seems too freeze and i then get a Connection Lost. I hit triangle and it takes me back to the lobby, and when i check the Player Stats it shows as a disconnect, even though i can jump right back in and challenge someone or create a match. Any ideas ?

Sounds like your router is the problem. I have a netgear and use to have this problem as many of us have lol. It was fixed by updating the firmware for the router.

I updated the other day to V2.16RC4_1.0.2 which is the most upto date

I'm not sure for your model no. mate but I actually use a older firmware as it works best for me and I have hardly any evr disconnects. I can imagine it's very infuriating when playing online :( Try the netgear support forums to see what people are using who have the same model as you ;)

i have a lot of lag playing online when i play the 2nd have (other host). My connection seems to be good 4mbit/0,5mbit. Could it be because i'm playing a copy? wont get the original till my birthday (2weeks :( )

just a quick question... i've got the network adapter, but i've lost the software disc that came with it... do you need to configure it up before you can play online or does it do all the config in pro evo itself?

nice one, cheers mattster... i've tried pes5 with no network disc thingy, but now the network option isnt selectable... any ideas?

wozbacca said:
nice one, cheers mattster... i've tried pes5 with no network disc thingy, but now the network option isnt selectable... any ideas?

Here's an idea: Buy the game :roll:

Ahoy there me matey wozbacca, if you buy the game you support Konami by giving them money. This helps them fund new Pro Evo games.

PiracyIsCommunism.jpg

played 61 games now (only 1 d/c) i have a 70% win average and i am now in the top 1000 players

:)

i got my network adapter yesterday, all set up and working great :) lagdoesnt seem to be a problem, it is only a small thing at tmies for me...

one thing i hate is the formation many use, threee up front, one stuck on each wing very high up...

i know its a great formation for through balls etc, but i just dont like the realism of it :P

and does anyone know what points you need to move up leagues or classes?

i noticed also penalties only count as a draw too :( i thought i was doing better than i was

To move up divisions you will have to have a look at the promotion/relegation forcast (in the start menu at the network front end)
classes are as follows (i think) class 2 500, class 3 1500, class 4 300, class 5 5000

j4yc3e said:
played 61 games now (only 1 d/c) i have a 70% win average and i am now in the top 1000 players

:)

Thats a damn good record mate.
Think I'm ranked at around 9000,in league division 3b,lol.
On a sidenote,just a wee word of warning to anyone who tries to upgrade the database(dkz .90),if you select better stats etc,then want to play online,it won't work.
Just before you go to the formation screen,it pauses then you get a lovely "connection lost" black screen.
Just thought I'd share this,as I found out the hard way.
(p.s I was not cheating,only trying to put in hearts player names for my own good)
There is obviously server checks,with a default stats checker.
So please,save your dvd-r/dvd+r,it aint worth it for more coasters.

only if they have a bad connection, mine is fine if i play against someone that has 3 green arrows

how do i get out of the amature league? i have more points than some of the people in higher leagues, is it just a time thing or do i have to play a certain amount of games?

also, how does the point system work?
Are there set points for a win? or does it matter how well ranked your opponent is??
and for penalties or extra time or plain draw, what happens?? cheers

Does anyone know why I have dnas error 402? I'm using swap magic 3.6 to boot original disc with US playstation.

Is it possible to play pes5 online with a US playstation?

Last edited:
uk_stanners said:
how do i get out of the amature league? i have more points than some of the people in higher leagues, is it just a time thing or do i have to play a certain amount of games?

also, how does the point system work?
Are there set points for a win? or does it matter how well ranked your opponent is??
and for penalties or extra time or plain draw, what happens?? cheers

you have to play more than 10 games to enter the actuall league, your division is then updated on monday night

damn lag.
so here's my situation.
I got a 10mbits connection so when i host the other player has ABSOLUTELY NO LAG AT ALL. On the other side when he is hosting i sometimes feel a lot of lag.
Thats not fair at all as he can play much better during one half of the game and i dont have any advantage when i host coz no one can lag with me hosting.

So i almost always get one goal under during the lagged half of the match while the other player doesn't feel any disadvantage at all when i host....

Thats unfair. >.<

Back
Top Bottom