PES6 Server Down?

Has anyone tried the phone number in the manual, i see o n back page there is a specific Uk number for online gaming, they might know something (yeah right), i was gonna call them from work, but didn't have the number, so i shall put it in this post, 08702 422299, at least if i forget to take book to work, i can look on here :D

The 5 odd hours i did get on Saturday night were excelelnt though, no lag, and the couple of games last night with 4 of us (all different machines) were just brilliant.

Just logging on, and this message comes up:

Since the regular maintenance on 30/10/06, owing to technical problems, the Spanish and Italian/Polish servers cannot be connected.

We hope to solve this problem as soon as possible.
We would like to thank yo for your patience and also apologize for any inconveniences caused.

Tried German server, only one that got as far as kick off, but every game disconnected, from between 5 seconds and half time, but never kicked from server, so better than it was.

ive gave up until someone says its working, ive spent hrs gettin so far then sever error ebbn tryin since friday night, even if i get in during matches after half time it goes then too. as well when i eventually got on to the room screen which i created 2 ppl were playin?? wtf?..
anyway in the comp modes what does the bottom option mean limit tean in usethe 11 star indenticall team enabled what does all this mean
cheers

i had it going with no problems for the first time tonight, everything went quickly...

My first game i was through on goal and suddenly it cut... i didnt get a win, or a dc? i dunno how, but the next two games went well, very god indeed.

Try again this morning, they have put a message up, saying lots of things have been disabled while they investigate (trankings etc), and it was bloody fast, from PS2 turn on to getting to the lobby, i'd say 2 minutes tops!!! I have to go work now though :(

Played 2 games now works fast and fine
only when i host a game after selecting sides, i get a black screen
could not connect to other players
have 20Mbit fixed line didnt have this before so strange
hope it has to do with servers still

need to go to work

played like 15 matches last night on German/PS2, loading times while joining rooms were long, but the rest worked fine, and no disconnections during match

I'd recommend to visit German/PS2

1 am is the best hour to play, i start to play yesterday at 10pm login fast but lobby/compet to slow sometime took 5 min to get in but after 1am +- no lag fast lobby excelent.... i hope today continue

Yo Ronaldo you played against a mate of mine called MIC
anybody have the same problem as me while hosting, black screen after choosing sides

EvolutionSwede said:
Tried today again, got connection lost at half time a number of times, finally managed to play and complete 2 games.

So it's not very stabile yet.

More stable that it was though, you can atleast get online and to a lobby now, that you couldn't do, and when it disconnects during a game, at least it doesn't log right out, you are still connected to lobby.

So although not that stable, better than it has been, so hopefullythat means they are fixing things.

Hi All !!!!

A simply question... there is a port to forward on router to the ip adress of my PS2 ??? To have better ping for example!!

Thanx..

only1ronaldo said:
not for me,usually not, but some guys said it did count couple of times
My profile says that I have diconnected 2 times. Nana....that's wrong.
Maybe more like ''Lost connection to the other player'' or whatever the error message says.

Yeah seen that as well
still having problems hosting a game
connection great internet all up 20Mb line
have no clue about what is goin on gets black now after setting up
game conditions, any of you guys had that

Last night played 5 games on german server, seems to be the server with the fewest problems in my opinion

saw the french server having more than 1000 people ??

matrix808 said:
Last night played 5 games on german server, seems to be the server with the fewest problems in my opinion

saw the french server having more than 1000 people ??
Yeah, I saw that as well.

I'm not trying online till they fix it properly.

Well, it's nice when you get to play a match it's against Brazil with extreme lag. Does it get any better? I don't think so.

sodafountain said:
More stable that it was though, you can atleast get online and to a lobby now, that you couldn't do, and when it disconnects during a game, at least it doesn't log right out, you are still connected to lobby.

So although not that stable, better than it has been, so hopefullythat means they are fixing things.

Its more stable by a ball hair. You still cant finish a tournament at peak time, sometimes a game. You like flogging dead horses m8.

Cloud1863 said:
Its more stable by a ball hair. You still cant finish a tournament at peak time, sometimes a game. You like flogging dead horses m8.

I never said it was stable, i said it was more stable thtn it was Friday/Saturday/Sunday. Back then, you couldn't even get onto the servers, or even log in.

You might not be able to finish a game, which obviously is unnaceptable, i was just stating that at least now you can start one, and when it disconnects, you sends you back to the room, and not right out of the system where you have to log on again.

In my opinion, they must be doing something to let it get that far, so hopefully won't be long till they fix the rest.

its a complete joke you spend more time trying to get a game than playing, I am sooooo peeved off sitting in the lobby trying a game disconnecting going back to lobby...its stupid they should just pull the service until this sort it out. If this was happening on Xbox live I would be demanding Konami pay my subscription its just beyond now 7 days post live and its still a mess...

Back
Top Bottom