PGA Tour 2K23 [PS4/PS5/XB1/XBSX/PC]

I qualified for the PGA tour now. 👍
I did not spent any skill points or added club extras yet. All I did was giving my golfer a Nike glove. 🤷‍♂️

Ill go on with the basic player progression, without any boosts, for now…
Had an online 9hole vs. some random player. That was nice… also my first time I’m playing golf online vs. someone. I always played the AI or local multiplayer.
How did you find it online?

How did you find it online?
It has a bug at the end of a hole when there should be a playoff round. 🤯
Other than that, the opponents swing was laggy, doesn’t look good. I could play ok. Did not look out for the online performance in particular.
was just a quick 9 hole. You could fast forward the opponents ball when flying but I didn’t. We golfed very relaxed. 😎

So this is dead? Most of you are playing the EA PGA Tour 23?!

Dont think I need another gold game.
I'm playing this one. It's far from dead and despite me not being a fan of MP games I found myself playing a lot of ranked online. Steam stats don't lie also, a lot more playing this one rather the other golf game.

I'm playing this one. It's far from dead and despite me not being a fan of MP games I found myself playing a lot of ranked online. Steam stats don't lie also, a lot more playing this one rather the other golf game.
Was just curious. I’m having a 9 hole here and then… in between stuff. For that, it’s good.

I would love a few games on this with fellow Evo-Webbers! Can't remember if cross-play is an option... I'm on Xbox, gamertag is UK Jack Bauer.

Is MP cross-play guys? I'm on Steam. I guess we can't play ranked against each other because of the tiers. Are there any other modes in multiplayer where you can add someone as a friend or something?

Is MP cross-play guys? I'm on Steam. I guess we can't play ranked against each other because of the tiers. Are there any other modes in multiplayer where you can add someone as a friend or something?
The clip from PRO_TOO above suggests cross-play is here!

Do people still play this? Can we play against each other?

I just started playing it, as it's free on PSN. I love golf games, but I find most too easy. This game is different, it's very tough. I have chosen to remove all help except keep the grid on the green, just so I have a rough idea where I need to aim.

I've only played 2 holes of my first ever round and posted up double bogeys. It's brutal, but guess it's realistic and that's what I wanted.

I have created society - so you can join and we can play turnament together. I will have to accept your invitation but I will be more than happy to pass administration of our society to everybody.

You need to search for "Evoweb" society.

I have created society - so you can join and we can play turnament together. I will have to accept your invitation but I will be more than happy to pass administration of our society to everybody.

You need to search for "Evoweb" society.

hm, i get zero results when doing so. 🤷‍♂️

just for testing purposes… I opened a society as well. Called “Evoweb Golf Resort and Spa”
IMG_7330.jpeg

Last edited:
hm, i get zero results when doing so. 🤷‍♂️

just for testing purposes… I opened a society as well. Called “Evoweb Golf Resort and Spa”
View attachment 238925
I did some googling after I created society and it seems PGA 2k23 is cross-platform for all modes but society. I'm XBOX series version and I guess you are PS or PC :/

It would be cool to be in one society but I guess we can only play one-time turnaments.

Can I just use the spa facilities instead of playing golf? ;)
Usually you need a handicap at least but hey… it’s opening week and we have no members yet, so enjoy the SPA! 😊👋
I did some googling after I created society and it seems PGA 2k23 is cross-platform for all modes but society. I'm XBOX series version and I guess you are PS or PC :/

It would be cool to be in one society but I guess we can only play one-time turnaments.
Yes. I’m on PC.
Had another look online… looks like it’s really just the 3 match types… ^^
IMG_2570.jpeg

That's the same thing I have found. What is somewhat odd is that https://www.tgctours.com/ societies ARE cross-platform. But I guess they have some special agreement with developers as it is a highly popular online tour.

I will check later what are the options of some private matches.

I was checking how we can play together and didn't find any other solution than playing the game on the same time.

Magic of societies is (as I understand that) that you just set up the course or tournament and you have certain amount of time to complete it and then you compare results.

Maybe an somebody else check it too? I am not really an expert for PGA games.

Modern gaming overcomplicates everything, so frustrating, especially multiplayer gaming.

I was checking how we can play together and didn't find any other solution than playing the game on the same time.

Magic of societies is (as I understand that) that you just set up the course or tournament and you have certain amount of time to complete it and then you compare results.

Maybe a somebody else check it too? I am not really an expert for PGA games.
Yeah. That’s what I did. I set up a 1 week event in my society. Whoever joins can play that event. There doesn’t seem to be any other modes besides that one.

Back
Top Bottom